Questions

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Questions

Postby kingsma » May 25th, 2005, 10:58 am

Hi,
I have not ordered but am interested to find out about the plan. I did the South Beach a year or so ago, lost 80lbs got bored and gained 30lbs or more.....(afraid to get on the scale) back.
I got tired of cooking breakfast lunch and dinner, so this sounds great to me.
Any suggestions before I order? Favorite products? Things I should know.

Thanks,
Patti
kingsma

Postby LilMsTexas » May 25th, 2005, 11:04 am

Patti,
Click on the picture at the top of Nancy and Terry and it will take you to the full Make Me Thinner sight. Look for a health advisor and give one a call. That is the best way to get all your questions answered and some that you won't even think of. Also, with a health advisor you will get a break on your first order and there won't be any confusion about that either. If you have any particular health concerns your health advisor will be able to make sure you are getting the best order for your particular needs. They have good starter plans that give you a variety to start with and also you can order things as a sample...I like the try it before I buy it plan myself!

Congratulations for making the decision to better your health and your life! We will all be here for you the whole way. Find you a health advisor and get started TODAY! :D

CHEERS!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » May 25th, 2005, 1:33 pm

Hi Patti!

I agree with Christi, and everyone has different tastes, so it's best to just find out for yourself what things will end up being your favorite.

I did South Beach (off and on) last year too! I piddled around with it and lost about 20ish lbs, only to have 15 come racing back as soon as I fell back into old habits. 80 is AMAZING!!! Really! I agree about cooking every single thing. I would get all stressed out chopping veggies for our morning omelette, then I would chop extra for the salad, and it seemed like all I did was chop veggies! I think Phase One was the only time that I ever lost on SBD, and it was hard to STAY in Phase One for every long. I never lost in Phase Two and forget about trying Three!

Medifast is easy, not a lot to think about and it works! Good luck on your quest for thinness!

Sheila
6 weeks = –22lbs
Mommy2girls

Postby dlr2424 » May 25th, 2005, 2:56 pm

Medifast is the easiest plan I have ever tried..... :yes: .......It is a NO BRAINER!!!!!!!!!..... :nutz: ..........just shake & go.......... :dance:
You'll love it!!!!!!!
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 25th, 2005, 4:14 pm

Patti,
I have to agree with Donna & Sheila that MF is absolutely the EASIEST diet to follow...that's probably what I love about it the most. I was on LA Weight Loss and it's another diet where you're counting this and that all day long....it just gave me a headache with all the "thinking and planning" that I had to do. I've always been a major meal skipper anyway, so fixing and eating all that food was just too overwhelming. I even feel like I'm overeating on MF, but that's just because you're supposed to eat every 2-3 hours....which keeps our metabolism going strong all day.

Bonus for me that the foods actually taste good....here I'll agree with Christi & Sheila in that we all end up having different tastes, but some of my favorites are chicken/rice soup, chili, maple oatmeal, apple cinnamon oatmeal, fruit & nut bars, caramel nut bars, lemon bars, and for the shakes...I like chocolate best, strawberry/banana mixed together & I used to hate the vanilla, but now I've tried it in my Magic Bullet (nifty little blender that you'll probably want to get after you start) and now I like it too. It just mixes it up better than when I made it by shaking it.

Oh, and one last thing - like Christi said - definitely choose a health advisor BEFORE you order and they can help you decide what to get and more importantly - save you some $$ off your first order.

Well, good luck & we'll be waiting to hear from you as soon as you get started!!
Lisa
fatBgone

Return to Come on in.