QUESTION......POLL

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Love all the shakes

Postby gillian » May 21st, 2006, 2:57 pm

I LOVE all the shakes.
Gillian
gillian
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » May 21st, 2006, 6:00 pm

I don't think heating the bars would help. My main objection is the one I had in the very beginning: They're too sweet for me. When I first started, almost EVERYthing was too sweet for me. I like some of the bars on occasion (fruit and nut, oatmeal raisin, chocolate mint and lemon) and tolerate the s'mores, but most of the time, they're just too darn sweet.

Joy, I'd try a sample of the chicken and rice in your next order and just see if you like it. I love that this site lets you get just one packet of something to try it. Personally, I can't stand it. It's just half a step above the minestrone for me (but I guess a full step above the cream of chicken, which has absolutely no taste IMHO).
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby monz » May 21st, 2006, 7:32 pm

Chocolate RTD
5'3"
217/200/125

monz
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Drama Queen » May 21st, 2006, 8:12 pm

My favorites are:

1. Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal
2. Tropical Punch
3. Lemon Bar

I've yet to meet an MF food I couldn't stomach. I just like some more than others.
Start Date 1/22/06
Age 53 / Height 5'9"

Drama Queen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby 2BHealthy » May 22nd, 2006, 12:08 pm

I'd say Maple oatmeal and chocolate mint bar are my current favorites. I like most of the oatmeals and bars though... I also love the banana shake with a little caramel SF syrup. Yummmm
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » May 22nd, 2006, 10:04 pm

Ditto that, Vicky and DQ!! In fact, I almost didn't post because I can't seem to choose a favorite!!

There are some I don't prefer at the moment, but I could seriously -- and most likely will -- eat this stuff the rest of my life! And the better I feel, the thinner I get, the yummier all this stuff seems to get. Who knows? I may even warm to the minnestrone at some point!

What I'm learning, though, is that even though I really, really enjoy something, I don't need to have seconds or (worse yet) finish the entire box. Stuffed does not equal satisfied. Dayna and I figured it out, though. Even if someone did have a binging relapse and ate a whole box of, say, chocolate divine bars, it's actually fewer calories than a Meal Deal at most hamburger joints, in some cases less than just the burger. And a whole lot healthier. NOT THAT I'M ADVOCATING ANYONE GO BINGE ON A WHOLE BOX OF ANYTHING... it's just nice to have some safeguards in place like only 7 packets servings per box. And since we eat every 2.5 hrs or so, a little delayed gratification is good for the soul, not to mention the waist, the blood sugar, the heart...

Here's to our collective success! :buddies:
Diana
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Previous

Return to Weight Loss