A QUESTION FOR ANYONE??

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

A QUESTION FOR ANYONE??

Postby marge » April 30th, 2004, 4:38 am

I was wondering if the supplements, oatmeal, chilli, soups carry the same nutrient value as the shakes???
marge

200/190/150
marge
Preferred member

Postby Landylue » April 30th, 2004, 10:29 am

Hey, Marge! I don't have a clue what the answer is to your question, I just wanted to jump in and say, hi! :wave:

I haven't been able to get out to the forum in awhile and have missed talking with you guys.

Take care of yourself!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

nutrient values

Postby kimay » April 30th, 2004, 6:36 pm

Hiya Marge!
I think you could find the answer to your question just by looking at the nutritional values on each of the boxes and compare them that way. That would be your best and most correct answer.
Byeya!
Kim

3/19/04
189/168/125

PS: How are you doing with your weight loss?
kimay

How stupid am I or what?

Postby Guest » April 30th, 2004, 6:51 pm

Kim: I feel so stupid..why it was not obvious to me I dont know?? I guess some brain cells are floating around with all the shaking going on.

Thanks for asking...I am doing well..getting tired of the routine but know that it works....I try to have a variety to keep me "interested" if you know what I mean:O)

I hate nights because we used to go out to eat about twice a week maybe more, my hubby and I and I have not been out to eat since I started MF...too many temptations and my hubby is very understanding. I know my son will want to take me out for mothers day..I wonder what everyone is going to do for that holiday????

I weight on monday and I am looking forward to it very much...I guess the weight will probably slow down and I should not expect to lose another 5 pound....it would be nice though :exercise:

Have a great weekend Kim :cheers:

hugs

Marge

Postby Unca_Tim » April 30th, 2004, 9:30 pm

Hi Marge,
Here's a link to the ingredients in the products.
http://www.makemethinner.com/medifast-product-profile.htm

Here's some more info:

http://www.makemethinner.com/medifast-product-claims.htm

You might want to order one of the sample packs next order and see what you like for a little variety.

Keep us posted,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Hey Marge!

Postby Guest » May 2nd, 2004, 1:23 pm

Hi Marge!
Thank you for your sweet reply! I know what you mean about the scrambled brain type thing. I have the same type of thing, at least with my memory, but have had that even before MF! I guess we are so focused on those shakes, bars, etc., we don't think of anything else like ingredients, nutrients and such, we just think about when our next shake is coming!
Now what's this about the 5 pound loss? Have you been experiencing this a lot of your weeks? I would kill for that! Me, I'm getting a 2-3, sometimes 1 lb. per week now that the party's over (meaning my first week 10-lb. loss extravaganza!) Ahhhwww, let's not think about how much we are losing, but the fact that we are losing! Right to where we want to be.
I used to love going out to eat too. Never was much for eating in, especially because I only have me to cook for. I have three kids (two dads), but they live mostly with their dads. But I have them during the day before and after school. (LOng story, but it has nothing to do with me being a bad or abusive mom I can assure you! Has to do with health problems).
Anyhoo, let me know about those 5 pounds, (even though we are not gonna focus on those numbers!!! Ha ha ha).
Hugs back attcha!
Hope you had a great weekend and that you are getting stronger every day temptation wise and everything it takes to stay with MF!)

Kim
3/19/04
189/165/125

Return to Come on in.