Question about coupon that came in mail....

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Question about coupon that came in mail....

Postby volsfan199 » April 5th, 2008, 9:34 pm

I know this is probably not the right forum for this question, but seems like the ordering info forum is dead.

I had just received a coupon in the mail the other day for free Momentum when you purchase 200.00 worth of products (coupon said it was $100 value). I misplaced my coupon and was wondering if there was a code on the coupon that can be used when ordering (and that I dont actually "need" the coupon). I'm bummed I misplaced it.

I have been off the diet for a long time now, and want to get started back. I stayed steady the entire time that I was off the diet, and certain things have happened in the passed year that has caused me to turn to food for comfort, and the weight has creeped back up. I dont want to go any further before I take control.

TIA!
Christina

189/169/135
volsfan199
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Mike » April 5th, 2008, 11:42 pm

I PMed you. My understanding is that this is a TSFL promotion that lasts until the end of April. It is only for clients that haven't ordered for more than 60 days.

Other current clients have the BeSlim Club.

Good luck

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room