Punky

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Punky

Postby Maisie » February 6th, 2004, 5:54 pm

Hi everybody:

Today is day five and I certainly can't complain about the loss of 5.5 pounds in 4 days. It's just that I am feeling really spaced out and having a hard time concentrating. It's almost like my brain isn't working fully. I am less hungry today than yesterday, but I just wondered if any of you may have felt this way.

Maisie
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby shineface » February 6th, 2004, 8:27 pm

Hi Maisie --

Yes I did -and funny it wasn't at the beginning --- it was more in the beginning of week two. But more water helps -- glug, glug, glug until my teeth are floating. More water does truly help me with these feelings - proven over the past few days.

Hang in there and keep on postin' ----
Pam
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Maisie » February 7th, 2004, 5:20 am

Thanks Shineface"

Yesterday was really weird. I just felt like I was in a stupor. Leaving water boiling on the stove, forgetting stuff. I think I'm a bit clearer today.
Off to a great two day seminar on temperament issues with puppies.

Down six pounds since Monday. Taking my shakes until I get home in the evenings. It's really easy with the ready to drink shakes.

Maisie
171/165/125 - Only 40 to Go. Why doesn't that seem impossible right now. Well maybe it is possible!!!
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 7th, 2004, 7:28 am

Great job Maisie :D !

Water and/or more fluids will help, and with time your body adjust and you want even be hungry, but you will still crave FOOD, especially with the evil commercials - every other commercial seems to be food! :x
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby TamiL » February 7th, 2004, 4:04 pm

Hey!! Maisie thats great..your down 6 pounds already? wow!! im on day #5..and I can sooooooo relate to what you guys are talking about...feeling "weird"...like you cant concentrate or forgetting things!!

yesterday..I locked my keys in my car..which I never do!! and have found myself doing some silly things..!! but I do think it is a form of "withdrawal" from JUNK!!

My eyes get really blury sometimes..and I get lightheaded and feel a bit woooosy! like Ive had a few drinks!! but it will pass for us... :)

or maybe Im just spending way too much time on my computer...reading this forum!! ;) hahahahah!! my eyes are wiggin out!! but its worth it!! I am not going to weigh myself this tuesday..which will be my week, only because I am having a visit from Aunt Flo..and I want to wait untill she is GONE GONE GONE ....completley!! I have not stepped on my scale once...not once!! and I wont. IM going to go by how I feel..how my clothes feel and such for a while. numbers get to me too much. If IM loosing fat and inches..it will show up in my clothes! and if I need a number to to confirm..then Ill hop on!! but for now..Ive been able to stay off of it!! I put it under my bed..out of sight..out of mind!!

keep shakin all....hang in there!!
I got a bowl of chili thats just calling my name...gots to run!!
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » February 11th, 2004, 12:25 pm

Feeling better Maisie?
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to The Weight Room