Plus size clothes

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Plus size clothes

Postby lauradr » August 31st, 2006, 2:38 am

As I have posted before I help out when I can at a shelter for battered women and thats where I donated my clothes that i can,t wear--- I have met this great lady who was beat so bad that she has been in the Hospital for over a week and is now in the shelter,I am helping her to get a job witch has not been hard because she has a college degree--she just got messed up with the wrong guy and let her self think she was nothing and started eating to help--I am doing every thing I can to help her I am buying her a months worth of MF to help her lose weight because she wants to so much---taking care of her sweet Puppy, I just wanted to see if any of ya,ll have any clothes that I can buy from you in a size 3x -4x I have looked in a lot of thrift stores not many to be had-- If any one has any they would like to give away I will pay for the shiping--i have never seen a lady from the shelter want to help her self , her child-and her puppy as much as this one. Thanks
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Elke » August 31st, 2006, 6:01 am

I don't have any clothes for you. I just wanted to say that you are doing a good thing and I hope this lady appreciates you, there needs to be more caring people in the world.
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Re: Plus size clothes

Postby 1Angel » September 1st, 2006, 1:42 am

Sorry, but I never were those sizes ... I was almost there once(2X), but even those sizes, I've already given them away to my church.

May God Bless you 100 folds for what you're doing for this family. It's very beautiful and very kind of you!!! I'm very proud of you!
img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcUj84e/weight.png">
1Angel
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby PJinCali » September 1st, 2006, 2:09 pm

Hi Laura,

I have lots of items for you (I was going to donate them locally but can send to you instead) Some of them are brand new with the tags still attached but they are too big for me now :lol:

Let me know how you want to coordinate. You can email me at pjbusy at aol.com if you like.

PJ
20#5-21 - 120# forecast 3-3
40#7-09 - 130# forecast 4-2
60#8-31 - 140# forecast 5-2
80#10-22- 150# forecast 6-2
100#12-30 – 160# forecast 7-2
110# forecast 1-29
PJinCali
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » September 1st, 2006, 2:35 pm

I have a lot too, alas. I always wore very, very big clothes thinking that was helping me. My coworkers and friends have been bugging me to wear smaller clothes. WHEN not if she gets the job, I can send two really classy suits and lost of work blouses. I have really nice sweaters too, very stylish. I don't have much play/casual clothes. She can alter the suits as she loses weight. You can pm me so we coordinate. What size shoe does she wear. I have work pumps as well, but some are high - like 2.5 and 3 inch heels.
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby lauradr » September 1st, 2006, 4:06 pm

Thank so much Ladies I e-mailed yall
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Return to What's Shakin'