PLEASE TRADE!!!!

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

PLEASE TRADE!!!!

Postby veritas » March 22nd, 2006, 12:54 pm

Food for Trade:
Chicken noodle soup-1box(7)
Chicken noodle soup-6 Packets
Minestrone-6 Packets
Chicken w/ Wild Rice-6 Packets

Willing to trade for: Peach Oatmeal
Any Shakes
Any Bars
Chocolate Pudding
veritas
Regular Member - #10 Club

Please trade

Postby supermom82971 » March 24th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Hi. Where in Texas? I have not started the program yet. Just about to make up my mind. I am going to need to trade stuff, though. That is what is hanging me up. It is obviously cheaper to order the variety pack, but I don't do strawberry. I have never been able to tolerate artificial strawberry flavor. I am not really sure if I will like the orange either. Plus, I don't like chilli of any kind. So, I don't really know what to do. How hard is it to trade this stuff off? I am in Amarillo. If you are close, we could easily trade stuff out.
supermom82971

Re: Please trade

Postby ascicles » March 24th, 2006, 5:27 pm

supermom82971 wrote:Hi. Where in Texas? I have not started the program yet. Just about to make up my mind. I am going to need to trade stuff, though. That is what is hanging me up. It is obviously cheaper to order the variety pack, but I don't do strawberry. I have never been able to tolerate artificial strawberry flavor. I am not really sure if I will like the orange either. Plus, I don't like chilli of any kind. So, I don't really know what to do. How hard is it to trade this stuff off? I am in Amarillo. If you are close, we could easily trade stuff out.

Honestly, I would recommend just ordering individual boxes. When I placed my second order, it was only about $10-15 more to pick and choose exactly what I want. It would have cost me that much to pay the shipping to make trades. You can still use the promo codes to get your free week as long as you order a months worth of food.
Start Date: 3/6/06

390/280/185

- Manly McMuscles
ascicles
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Return to Swap N Shop