Please ignore

Add your favorite recipes.

Please ignore

Postby VictoriousNat » September 19th, 2006, 4:22 pm

I am sure someone posted this already, but for those of you who like puddings this might be worth a try. I think the texture and taste are yummy and it might make a good cheesecake if one uses the MF crackers as pie crust. Just a thought. I am going to try it for Thanksgiving.
Last edited by VictoriousNat on September 19th, 2006, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Serendipity » September 19th, 2006, 4:38 pm

Sorry, but I don't think that Jello sugar free pudding is allowed on Medifast during the weight loss phase.

I just looked up the nutrition data and the sugar free chocolate pudding has 14 carb grams! That's more than a Medifast meal. The sugar free cheesecake has 6 carb grams.

Sugar free Jello has 0 carbs......and the Quick Start Guide says "Jello".
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » September 19th, 2006, 5:22 pm

Serendipity wrote:Sorry, but I don't think that Jello sugar free pudding is allowed on Medifast during the weight loss phase.

I just looked up the nutrition data and the sugar free chocolate pudding has 14 carb grams! That's more than a Medifast meal. The sugar free cheesecake has 6 carb grams.

Sugar free Jello has 0 carbs......and the Quick Start Guide says "Jello".

OOPS!! Sorry guys. :oops:

*going to my corner for my timeout*
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
VictoriousNat

Postby Allie » September 20th, 2006, 4:59 pm

There is a link somewhere for medi cheese cake. It uses choc. pudding and lemon extract. I tried it. I thought it was good, but I can make a "pumpkin choc. medifast pie" using the tart crust recipe that someone else posted and insted of using water, I use extra storng brewed "licorice spice tea." It is made by stash. Add alittle extra pumpkin pie spice and there you have it.

Even my man thinks it tastes like choc pumpkin.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby VictoriousNat » September 20th, 2006, 5:03 pm

Allie wrote:There is a link somewhere for medi cheese cake. It uses choc. pudding and lemon extract. I tried it. I thought it was good, but I can make a "pumpkin choc. medifast pie" using the tart crust recipe that someone else posted and insted of using water, I use extra storng brewed "licorice spice tea." It is made by stash. Add alittle extra pumpkin pie spice and there you have it.

Even my man thinks it tastes like choc pumpkin.

Allie

Yeah it was supermom's recipe. I "spoke" with her. And I will try it with the banana pudding and pumpkin spice. :D Thanks, Allie.
Nat
Start 8/24/06
VictoriousNat

Return to Lean Cuisine