PLEASE HELP ME

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

PLEASE HELP ME

Postby JAZZYTU » January 17th, 2004, 2:23 pm

THIS IS DAY FIVE FOR ME I AM HAVING PROBLEMS GOING TO THE BATHROOM TO DO A B.M :x IS THIS NORMAL I DRINK ANYWHERE FROM A GALLON TO HALF A GALLON OF WATER A DAY. I DRINK FOUR TO FIVE SHAKES A DAY AND 1 SOUP A DAY.
START DATE:1/13/04
175/?/125
JAZZYTU
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 17th, 2004, 2:49 pm

Jazzytu,

Although I can't answer your question because I am not there, I do want to say 'thanks for being so brave' and posting it. So many great questions are asked on this forum -- keep up the good work. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Re: PLEASE HELP ME

Postby explorthis » January 17th, 2004, 3:07 pm

JAZZYTU wrote:THIS IS DAY FIVE FOR ME I AM HAVING PROBLEMS GOING TO THE BATHROOM TO DO A B.M :x IS THIS NORMAL

Welcome to protein backup! Yup happened to me also. Go to the store and get Metamucil (I hate liquid) Get the capsules. I take 5 every morning, and they will be your new best friend - trust me.

As you progress, you will find yourself visiting the porcelin area about every 3 days for a "reading session" So don't think its not normal, it is. I am still visiting only every other day or every 3 days...

Trust me on Metamucil, it works.

Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Weight Loss