PLEASE HELP

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

PLEASE HELP

Postby JAZZYTU » January 13th, 2004, 8:10 pm

HELLO EVERYONE I GOT THROUGH MY FIRST DAY ON MEDIFAST IT WAS HARD BUT I STUCK TO IT. I HAVE A QUESTION ,AM I ALLOWED TO EAT THE SOUP, OATMEAL ALONG WITH THE FIVE SHAKES. :roll: AFTER READING OTHER PEOPLES QUESTION I THINK I DIDN'T MIX MY SHAKES RIGHT FOR THE FIRST DAY. I ONLY MIXED COLD WATER IN THE SHAKER. I DON'T LIKE HAVING ICE IN MY DRINKS. PLEASSSSE CAN SOMEONE RESPOND QUICKLY. DAY TWO FOR ME IS TOMORROW. I DONOT WANT TO DEFEAT MY PURPOSE WHILE ON THIS PROGRAM :(
JAZZYTU
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Maggie » January 13th, 2004, 9:23 pm

Hi Jazzy.....You are allowed 5 Medifast supplements a day. Three of these must be shakes. The other two can be soup or an oatmeal or a supplement bar. If you are still hungry you can have an extra supplement. But makes sure that you have only one supplement bar per day. Fast soups and crackers are extra. I think you can have two of these a day. They don't count toward your days total.
A suggestion for mixing your shakes. I use 2 cups of water and ice instead of one. I put water in blender, put lid on blender and start it, remove lid and add shake powder to the water, then add ice if desired. Let it blend until it is frothy. Pour into huge glass and drink up. I think it is too thick with one cup of water. When you add an extra cup it dilutes it, but not too much. It also adds an additional cup of water to your days total. If you are a coffee drinker, mix a hot cocoa, swiss mocha, or dutch chocolate to two cups of hot coffee. Delicious. Be sure to mix this in the blender, also, adding the shake powder to the whirring coffee in the blender. Absolutely no lumps and it is out of this world. Hope this helps. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Jeanette » January 14th, 2004, 8:39 am

Another mixing tip: put the water in first, then the mix. It helps alleviate the lumps!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Weight Loss