Pic on Profile

MakeMeThinner Forum or Website (techie) related Topics.

Pic on Profile

Postby I_say_hey_yall » December 29th, 2004, 10:05 am

I have a pic taken by my webcam. Whenever I try to download it to my profile, it tells me "This does not appear to be one of your identities". How do I fix this?
I_say_hey_yall

Postby Unca_Tim » December 29th, 2004, 10:12 am

Hey Hey_Yall,
You first have to register your screename by clicking the register button and filling out the appropriate info. I've turned off access to users to upload pics for security reasons. If you'd like to click on my profile email button and email me your pic, i'll add it to your profile once you get registered.

Welcome to the forum,
Unca
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Pic on Profile

Postby I_say_hey_yall » December 29th, 2004, 1:29 pm

I'm new at this. I require additional assistance. I believe I have registered. Is this what u do when u set up an email account?? Also, how do I click on your profile? Sorry, u'll have treat me as though I'm 4.

Unca_Tim wrote:Hey Hey_Yall,
You first have to register your screename by clicking the register button and filling out the appropriate info. I've turned off access to users to upload pics for security reasons. If you'd like to click on my profile email button and email me your pic, i'll add it to your profile once you get registered.

Welcome to the forum,
Unca
I_say_hey_yall

Postby Unca_Tim » December 29th, 2004, 1:51 pm

No prob Hey_Yall,
I don't see your screename listed on the registered users list yet, so you haven't quite got it right yet.

Click on the "Register" button at the bottom of any page. Once in, you'll see fields for all the info required. You can always edit or add info later. Anything you don't understand, just leave it in the default option. To start, about all you really need is your screename and password. Once registered, each time you visit the forum, click the "Log_In" button and enter your screename and password. You'll see more info for everyone, once you get logged in.

To get my email addy, you need to get to my profile. One way to do that is to click on the number of posts on the left where my name is. Then click on "Unca_Tim". You'll see a little "Email" button there. Click on it and it should display my email addy for you.

If you have any probs, let me know and i'll sign you up and send you the info.

Unca
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

ayuda

Postby southamerican_girl76@yaho » September 19th, 2005, 6:13 pm

hola que tal necesito que me expliquen como tengo que hacer para cambiar la foto de mi perfil , cada vez que intento cambiar mi foto aparece esto!>>>>This does not appear to be one of your identities
que significa? les agradeceria si me ayudan !!!
southamerican_girl76@yaho

Re: ayuda

Postby 24KaratGold » September 19th, 2005, 7:22 pm

southamerican_girl76@yaho wrote:hola que tal necesito que me expliquen como tengo que hacer para cambiar la foto de mi perfil , cada vez que intento cambiar mi foto aparece esto!>>>>This does not appear to be one of your identities
que significa? les agradeceria si me ayudan !!!

Buenos dias, southamericangirl. Bienvenido al foro. Antes usted puede agregar su retrato a su perfil, usted tiene que registrar como un miembro aquí. No hay costo de hacer eso, y todo usted tiene que hacer es sigue las instrucciones en esta conexión: http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/prof ... e=register

Registrar permitirá también que usted ser capaz de ver otros perfiles de personas y líneas de firma, el cambio correos electrónicos y los mensajes privados, y esas cosas.

Una vez que usted ha registrado, usted puede mandar correo electrónico su foto al webmaster, Unca Tim. Usted será capaz de encontrar su dirección correo electrónico haciendo clic en su perfil, que usted será capaz de conseguir acceso a una vez usted ha registrado. Sólo el webmaster puede anunciar fotos aquí, y él es feliz de hacerlo para nosotros.

Estamos contentos tenerle aquí. ¡Díganos acerca de sus experiencias con MediFast!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » September 19th, 2005, 8:18 pm

Ditto to what 24k said...:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Re: Pic on Profile

Postby Guest » September 20th, 2005, 3:59 pm

I_say_hey_yall wrote:I have a pic taken by my webcam. Whenever I try to download it to my profile, it tells me "This does not appear to be one of your identities". How do I fix this?

me too I need help

Registration

Postby Nancy » September 21st, 2005, 2:06 pm

Dear Guest ~

Before you can have an avatar or a picture or a ticker, you must first register on the MakeMeThinner Forum.

To do so, go to the bottom of the page and you will see this

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register
Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Doink on 'Register'...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

I'm already registered

Postby ktj_email » November 1st, 2005, 7:34 pm

I even have my account information profile. I go to the right where it says "edit/ create profiles." then it tells me my profile is not me. What can i do?
ktj_email

Postby Unca_Tim » November 1st, 2005, 8:47 pm

Hi Ktj and welcome to the forum,
I don't see you registered here on the forum by that name.

Are you using AOL?
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby prettyhotandtempting72 » December 8th, 2005, 6:34 pm

Im already registered and mine is doing the same thing.

Unca wrote:You first have to register your screename by clicking the register button and filling out the appropriate info. I've turned off access to users to upload pics for security reasons. If you'd like to click on my profile email button and email me your pic, i'll add it to your profile once you get registered.

Welcome to the forum,
Unca
prettyhotandtempting72

Postby Unca_Tim » December 9th, 2005, 2:22 am

Neither of you guys are registered yet under your guest screenames.

Are you using AOL?
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to The Web Room