Dr. Phil

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Dr. Phil

Postby TamiL » February 2nd, 2004, 4:02 pm

Did anyone watch Dr. Phil today..it was great I thought!! everyone has thier own way of getting to thier goals..whatever yellow brick road you choose, as long as you beleive and give it your all..youll get to that rainbow!! :)

I chose Medifast..to be honest because of what I read and saw on the forum..one night at like 2 am I was up and just surfing the web..and decided to look up the"D" word...long story short..I ended up on Medifast page and that led me to the forum, and reading Terry and Nancy's stories, and the posts from all of you..the lightbulb :idea: thats been burnt out in my head suddenly flickered with hope!! :-P

I cant wait to start!! OH where or where is my Fedex man? oh where oh were could he beeeeeeeeeeeee?lol!! :shock: been waiting by the window all day. :( hopefully he comes tommorrow bearing gifts..the gifts that will help me get ME BACK ON TRACK!!!!

Im greatful for this forum...I could sit and read it all day long!! I love reading the posts from Mike and Unca and all the rest of you!! thank you all for being here!!

Tami :lol:
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Kimbob » February 2nd, 2004, 7:45 pm

Dr. Phil has some very smart things to say about weight loss. He is also a fan of "truth" and really pushes the fact home that we have all made choices that led us to where we are now, and it is our continued choices that will determine where else we go.

Some folks don't like him, but I prefer stark truth to having smoke blown up my.....

Kimbob in Need of an Honest Mirror
----------------------------------
Start Date: 12/09/03
243/210/170 (adjusted and guesstimated for new scale)
Kimbob
Regular Member - #30 Club

Return to Weight Loss