Perserverance Day 5

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Perserverance Day 5

Postby bear45 » June 1st, 2004, 5:33 pm

Today was tough....went back to work and had to hold on to the walls to walk down the hall...I think about how many pounds my poor body has had to carry around for all of these years...it is a wonder all of my organs are still working!!! :?
I had almost talked myself into going off of the full fast and doing the modified, but am choosing to NOT do that....I want to be free from this once and for all...so, I am fixing to order some of the Fast Soups and oatmeal and chili to have more variety and will have an extra shake if I just HAVE to...but,today I am choosing to live and my body is happy I am choosing to get this off of me as quickly as possible...thanks for being there and thanks for the encouragement...Lisa in Dallas (bear45)
bear45
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Ria » June 1st, 2004, 6:21 pm

Hello 5919501!

I can so relate to your day today! I had the exact same one you did...hang in there we can do it! :exercise:
Ria
Ria
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Go Ria!!

Postby Lisa bear 45 » June 1st, 2004, 8:13 pm

Ria...it has been 7 days for you today? Are you doing the full or the modified? YES...we CAN do this!! Lisa in Dallas :hi5:
Lisa bear 45

Postby Ria » June 2nd, 2004, 6:51 am

Hi Lisa Bear!

I started the 5:1 program last Wednesday and dropped 4 lbs the first week however, I have decided to switch to the Full Fast starting the 2nd week. I will be using the Bars and Soups to help when I feel the need to chew.

184/179
Ria
Ria

Postby Nancy » June 2nd, 2004, 10:42 pm

Lisa and Ria ~

Every day it gets a tad bit easier and eventually you won't have to even think about whatcha gonna do - you'll just do it and you will soon be cheesed that no one ever told you about Medifast before!

Every shake you shake and slurp gets ya closer to your goal!

Welcome to you both! Here's to your success! :cheers:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Ria » June 3rd, 2004, 6:10 am

Thanks for the warm welcome Nancy! I do intend to get rid of my excess flabbage once and for all. I do love how you turn cheat foods into doggy doo doo :-P

Today is Day 9 for me. I credit my resolve and determination to this forum. For all those who have struggled before the newbies you have made it easier for me to hang in there on those tough days. Today is a better day!

184/179
Ria
Ria

thanks for the welcome

Postby Lisa bear 45 » June 3rd, 2004, 4:07 pm

Thanks, Nancy...this forum is wonderful...
Lisa in Dallas :goteam:
Lisa bear 45

Return to Come on in.