HI PEOPLE! I didnt forget you all!!!!!!!!! :)

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

HI PEOPLE! I didnt forget you all!!!!!!!!! :)

Postby ErikaEastwood » July 13th, 2004, 11:56 am

HEY I JUST WANTED TO DROP IN AND SAY HI!!!!!!!!!!! I am still 7lbs from my goal but I have not gained a single bit of weight back since I went on the program back in FEB for 8 weeks. I Do Pilates on Mondays, Aerobics on Thursdays and Cardio Mix on Friday mornings. I think this and a healthy diet is what keeps it off. I take lots of vitamins also. I dont know what to do about getting the last 7lbs off, I really dont want to go through one week of MEDIFAST AGAIN but I cannot see doing anything else different than what im already doing. I feel myself getting frustrated! ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Here is Hayley and I on the last day of school (MAY 2004), they had playday and did facepainting!

ErikaEastwood
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » July 13th, 2004, 11:57 am

Hey Erika! Good job on maintaining!

Send your pic to Unca Tim so he can put it on the board for you!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Carrie » July 13th, 2004, 12:52 pm

Hi Erika,
Another vote for Pilates, I just ordered the DVD based on fellow MF'ers recommendations. Now the trick is USING the dvd's, LOL.

The only advice I can think of is to vary your diet greatly. This worked for a girlfriend of mine who has lost over 100 pounds by diet and exercise. Everytime she hit a plateau she had to drastically change her eating plan. I think she started on atkins, hit a plateau, switched to low cal, hit a plateau, switched to .....etc, etc. Now she's at another and is probably going to wind up switching to MF.

The good news is you only have 7 pounds. Probably the quickest way is MF....... I am so happy to hear you are maintaining - way to go!
Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » July 14th, 2004, 12:34 am

Hi, Erika and Haley!

So happy to hear from you.

Sometimes having a double shake at breakfast can getcha off of a plateau - extra protein can sometimes budge the bod.

Good for you to have not gained! Man, for years I WOULD have been so glad to be able to maintain my weight for any length of time, it seems I always went up, up and aweigh up!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.