One of my very First.......

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

One of my very First.......

Postby blondeangel7782 » February 28th, 2007, 11:25 am

NSV's this happened to me yesterday ....

I'm happy to report my first NSV................
I work for the same company as my mom(such a joy) and she is considering the use of MF for diabetics god/dr willing she will be on the train with me... Well anyway she came down to my space earlier and said wow I can really tell your losing weight now keep it up and she told me earlier when I told her of my latest 2lb loss (between sunday-this morning) and she said WOW that's just fing AWESOME... I have updated my ticker to reflect this wonderful loss and I'm also happy to report I jumped the biggest hurdle and that is staying 100% compliant through the weekend which has always been the reason I failed the program (notice I said that "I" failed the program) as this program when don't completly and entirely 100% will not fail me or anyone for that matter.. So here I am with 33 more days of lent challenge to go and lord willing I will be at least in the 30# club by then.... Thanks for taking time to read my jumble and I will check in later...

2/28/07
My Mom also mentioned this morning that she is so proud of me and that I'm doing great and she can really tell I'm starting to lose weight and my other girlfriend also said It's starting to show in my face.. I don't see it but who knows I look at myself everyday in the mirror mailnly all day ( i have a mirror in my cube in front of me so I can see who's walking behind me) Thanks for reading and I just want to take a moment to say this board is full of people with such inspiration, it's a little hard to not stay on program having this to resort to... Thanks again ;-)
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby JeepGirl » February 28th, 2007, 11:27 am

Woohooo :yes: That is awesome Girl! Keep up the good work!!
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » February 28th, 2007, 11:29 am

That's great! It's so encouraging when others notice!! I hope you're mom joins you soon. It's a lot easier to stay on program when someone is doing it with you :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Amber » February 28th, 2007, 11:29 am

Feels so good, doesn't it?
Keep it up, you are so deserving, angel!
Amber

Goal Met November 1, 2006
#44, 23 weeks
Amber
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » February 28th, 2007, 11:35 am

Thanks so much ladies it's just so amazing my sister in law is losing weight the old fashioned watch what you eat way but she isn't exercising and she see's how happy and lively I am on the program and said she needs to get another job so she can afford it, I look at her and see my old self always saying "Oh well there goes my diet" and she says other negative remarks because she is still going through that non committed phase... I try to push her along and in a way I sit back and laugh inside because if she would just get her priorities straight like I did she could afford the program and reap the wonderful and amazing benefits of MF but oh well... I really hope my mom joins, I told her if she joins and stays with the program (of course under medical supervision & after her Dr approves this) then she would never have to get me another present ever I just want my Mom to live longer and be healthy!
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to What's Shakin'