Not that I'm complaining....

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Not that I'm complaining....

Postby Elke » October 3rd, 2006, 7:58 pm

BUT, it seems that my body is loosing in different stages. I have these pants that last month were too tight and this month too loose in my butt. Not too loose to wear but in my mid scetion they are snug, no as tight as before but snug. I haven't taken my measurements in a while and having said that I will after I post this but I was wondering if any one else had this issue.
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby mellowmom » October 3rd, 2006, 11:22 pm

Yup.. have the same problem here... I've apparently lost my butt. (I have to take peoples' word for it...but more than one friend has mentioned it!) And a lot from my upper thighs. But my mid-section is still a big problem area. Though I am finally starting to see signs of it getting smaller.

Don't know why we can't just lose proportionatly but I guess it's just an individual thing. In fact, when I start to lose weight, the first place it shows is in my face, followed by my feet! Today I just bought a pair of Size 9 sneakers...when I started MF in late March I wore a size 10 1/2. Go figure!
Shaken AND Stirred
3/24/06
5'8" 334/213/165
Re-started 1/7/09
5'8" 325/165
mellowmom
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Lisa in NY » October 4th, 2006, 5:00 am

Same here -
my biggest surprise was going from a 48DDD to a 42D bra size!
Take it from me - there are SOOOO many more choices in 42D's! Finally I don't have to resort to the big old ugly white institutional bras anymore - Hallelujah!!! ;)
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby kmr » October 4th, 2006, 6:28 am

I always joke around about the dispertion of my 80 lbs. weight gain....25 lbs. on the left one, 25 lbs lbs. on the right one and 30 lbs. in the middle! I can't afford to lose any weight in my butt, but I definitely need to lose it in my chest and stomach! My jeans always fit all the way up and then are tight in the waist. If I buy a size larger to fit my waist then the rest of me is swimming in them! I'm called an "apple" body type as opposed to the more common "pear" body type that alot of women are.
kmr
Preferred member

Postby monkeegirl » October 4th, 2006, 11:01 am

I too am noticing this, but I think as we lose more weight it will even out. I have heard that you lose from the top down, and my face is less chubby, according to everyone, but I honestly cannot tell. I need to lose in my midsection too---I am short 5'4" and have narrow hips, so when I gain weight, it looks terrible!! I am an apple too, I reckon!
"Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away"

monkeegirl
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Elke » October 4th, 2006, 4:44 pm

Well as far as my "cupcakes" go, they haven't changed much, I started as a 40D now I am a 36D...I was hoping to be a C, don't ask me why
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to What's Shakin'