Newsletter question

MakeMeThinner Forum or Website (techie) related Topics.

Newsletter question

Postby Diet Diva » June 20th, 2005, 12:37 pm

Good afternoon,

I have a quick question, and wasn't sure where (in which forum) to ask, so I came here....I'm wondering if we can expect more MMT newsletters from Nancy in the future. I remember when I first joined this site I read and reread every single monthly newsletter and found them to be not just inspirational, but informative and helpful. The most recent letter is from Jan., and I would love to have another one someday soon!

Any plans to keep these up? I sure miss them!

Have a great day.
Diet Diva.
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby Nancy » June 20th, 2005, 8:32 pm

Diet Diva ~

Yes, I have PLANS to write more, I have some little writings here and there in my journal but I have been so swamped lately, I haven't had the time to write more newsletters. It seems as if my time is spent replying on the Forum or at length to the many new people that private email me and then my personal writing time evaporates!

After I return from conference and the Little Prince (our new grandson), daughter and son-in-law are home from the hospital, I promise to get my rear in gear and write...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Thank you

Postby Diet Diva » June 21st, 2005, 7:59 am

Good morning Nancy,

Yipee-Yahoo! More newsletters to come! Thank you so much for all the time and dedication you put into this site. I can only imagine how very little time you have once you reply to all the bizillions of emails and questions and such... but it will be wonderful to read your fun little blurbs, pearls of wisdom and yes, humourous notes in a newsletter once again.

I'm looking forward to it....and congratulations on the new arrival. How exciting is that--a bouncing baby boy!

Have a great day.

Diet Diva
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby Nancy » June 21st, 2005, 8:26 am

Diet Diva ~

I will also look forward to meeting YOU sometime - when you come to town, you'll have to give me a call or if Terry and I get some time away and can make a little jaunt to the coast, perhaps we can meet at Starbuck's and chat it up for a bit - I wanna see your before pictures and see the new Diet Diva in the thin!

Many times my little 'thinks and writings' end up getting used in the Forum rather than in a Newsletter. Many people do not ever use the Forum (how weird is THAT?!) and therefore, they miss out on a lot of juicy stuff and also some Forum readers do not read the Newsletters so I suppose that if some things are repeats, it would be all right.

As time permits, I'll do it for YOU!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to The Web Room