Hi, I am a "newbie"

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hi, I am a "newbie"

Postby beth » May 6th, 2004, 4:58 am

My name is Beth I am 43, I am married with 3 sons, and weigh the most I have weighed since my college days when I was morbidly obese. I have been steadilt binging sand gaining. Dr Phil, hypnosis, WW-nothing works. I am starting this Monday as long as my package arrives. Any and all support is greatly appreciated-I tend to pick when I make dinner and cannot stop once I start. Nice to meet all of you.
Beth
beth
First Post

Postby explorthis » May 6th, 2004, 6:47 am

WELCOME BETH!!!!!

Look no further, you want support, you got it. Pull up a chair and a clean shaker cup.

Only a few things required here:

First and foremost: Make yourself, and us a promise that this program is the last diet, (we are not allowed to call it a diet because of the first 3 letters in DIEt) or weight loss management program you will ever try again. I promise you beyond a shadow of a doubt, this program bar none will work for you. I am living proof, WE are living proof!

Second, share regularly with us. We are all in the same boat as you, and love to read, and share our support with each other. We understand ALL of what you feel, as we have been in the exact same boat as you. Now we are in your life boat, and want to help.

Third, have fun. The weight will come off. It is not magic, only common sense. It cannot, and will not come off if you are not faithful. Make this your resolve, your last effort to allow Medifast, and US to help you succeed.

Read the posts, read the success stories, you WILL NOT be sorry I promise…

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Landylue » May 6th, 2004, 6:58 am

Welcome, Beth, to the MF program AND the forum. You've come to the right place for support.

Like Medifast, the programs you mentioned, Dr. Phil, WW, and hypnosis, are all excellent ways to lose weight. And, I know, in your heart, that you've realised by now that the problem isn't with the program, but is within us. Unless we uncover the reason WHY we are binging and using food they way we do, no program will work for long.

If YOU work the MF program, it will work for you. Make up your mind that THIS TIME you are going to go for the gold. Set a goal. Write about it. Talk about it. WE will hold you accountable to reach it. Make reaching your goal one of the most important things in your life. Use this forum as a virtual lifeline to others for support. That's what we all do here.

Best of luck to you, and POST OFTEN!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Starloser63 » May 6th, 2004, 12:02 pm

Beth,

Welcome to the group and to Medifast. I used to have the problem with meal fixing. I have learned to have my chili or soup at that time. Then I'm eating something while fixing food. Just a suggestion as to how I fixed that problem.

Best of luck!!!

BECOME A BIG LOSER WITH THE REST OF US!

Hugs,
Susan F
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby shineface » May 12th, 2004, 8:10 am

Welcome!!!!!!

Believe me Beth - you've come to the right place!!!

I am a BIG LOSER --- I haven’t been on line much lately because my job has had me really busy --- BUT I feel it is so important to let you know that you are in the right place!!!

I still get in here and read as many posts as I can – just not enough time to answer all of them or put my two cents in --- it’s driving me crazy BECAUSE this forum is life-saving!!! The information, people, care, concern and MF of course is what has given me the strength to achieve the awesome results I have gotten. THIS IS THE LAST DIET WE EVER HAVE TO GO ON – the last time I ever have to lose this weight!!!!

I am so glad you are here!!!!! AND look forward to being able to share on a more regular basis ---SOON – I need everyone!!!!

Keep shakin’ and readin’ and postin’ and slurpin’ and drink-drink-drink as much water as you can take – the whole combo is so important and….

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.