New!!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New!!!

Postby debbdoo » June 25th, 2006, 4:47 pm

Hello!!
I just ordered my MF and will be receiving it tomorrow. Ican't wait!! Just a little nervous about how things taste. Is everything pretty good or is there some things better than others? Just wondering!!
Thankyou :?
debbdoo

Postby JeepGirl » June 25th, 2006, 5:05 pm

HI Welcome to the Forum!! This place is full of awesome people and super advice!!

As for the food .... everyone is diff. Some like shakes mainly(me being one) and some like the soups and other food but not so much the shakes. There is something for everyone is true!!!

Good Luck and I look forward to getting to know ya!
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Jen » June 25th, 2006, 5:05 pm

Welcome!

I have only been on MF for 4 days but so far the 4 bars I have tried (lemon, peanut butter, chocolate, and caramel nut) are FANTASTIC.

The chocolate shakes are great, and I also enjoy the vanilla and swiss mocha shakes (especially in the morning with some coffee mixed in).

The oatmeal was ok, then I used the oatmeal cookie recipe here and that hit the spot.

I haven't tried much stuff but I plan to check out some new items on my next order.

This plan WILL work, just follow it and come in here for support whenever you need it.
Start date: 6/22/06 : 36 : 5'7" : 262/190/140
Jen
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Zinkette99 » June 25th, 2006, 5:09 pm

Welcome!!!!!!!!

You've come to the right place! I personally am a huge fan of the RTD's (ready to drink shakes) and the Chocolate Mint Bars. Also the Chicken Noodle aint half bad when you're craving something salty.
25 years old
5'8
Started MF'ing: 6/5/06
267/247/135

"Strive for perfection, allow for error. If you haven't given up, you haven't failed."
Courtesy of ChiNut :):)
Zinkette99

Postby loriannk » June 25th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Welcome!

Make sure to check out the Lean Cusine section to find some fantastic ideas on making the supplements taste better.

Good Luck.

Lori
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby Prancer » June 25th, 2006, 6:48 pm

I had the same question. I was so afraid I would not like the taste. I had tried slim fast once and atkins shakes once and couldnt stomach them!!

My first meal last monday was the maple oatmeal and I literally gagged it down. After that I found the recipe on here for how to make it into muffins and I LOVE IT. I have tried one of everything I ordered and like it all. I like some more the others but none of it is bad to me. OH wait I lied I havent tried the chili yet. Chili scares me, never have eaten it in my life.
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DogMa » June 25th, 2006, 7:33 pm

Welcome!! Definitely visit the Lean Cuisine section for some ideas. And if you find things you don't like so much, wait a bit and try them again in a few weeks. Tastes definitely change on Medifast.

If you still don't like them, or there are things you just won't eat - for me it's all coffee type products, so I won't even try the cappuccino - you can trade them away in the Swap and Shop area.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa

Postby Elke » June 26th, 2006, 6:19 am

Welcome, Your gonna do just fine :)
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Jan » June 26th, 2006, 10:03 am

Hi There,
Dogma gave you great advice. Just pack those things that aren't the tastiest to you away and try them again in a couple three weeks or so. They just may surprise you. I've seen lots of people switch from a particular product "hater" to a "lover" of the same thing. Our tastes do change!!! Let us know how you're doing.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby JKSRN » June 26th, 2006, 12:00 pm

Hi, not every Medifast product is for everybody, but, the idea of us being able to pick and choose our favorites and still have the weight loss, is so very awesome! And, like everyone said, maybe you could try your :cry: products at a later time and just use your favorites for now. For me, the shakes don't look like they have a future possibility but the Ready to Drink shakes are just wonderful!!! Much success in your journey with us! :D
Joan
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby MyFriendTT » June 26th, 2006, 12:31 pm

Hi and WELCOME!! :D

I agree with what everyone else has said. I hated the orange shakes when I first got them and then a couple of weeks later, I loved them!

BTW, several people have stated on this board recently that the new boxes of Maple Oatmeal seems to be missing the maple flavoring and just tastes like vitamins! I know my new box tastes like cardboard and I have to fix it up, whereas my old box was TASTYl.

You'll get the hang of it soon enough. Good luck.

TT
Started 6/3/06
168/156/118

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
MyFriendTT
Regular Member - #10 Club

Re: New!!!

Postby Lizabette » June 26th, 2006, 4:29 pm

debbdoo wrote:Hello!!
I just ordered my MF and will be receiving it tomorrow. Ican't wait!! Just a little nervous about how things taste. Is everything pretty good or is there some things better than others? Just wondering!!
Thankyou :?

ImageDEBBDOO!

Great advice from everyone. It does take time to work through the foods and recipes, but pretty soon it will be old hat!

Personally there is none that I won't eat, cause I pretty much like them all, some more than others. But it's like this, the stuff makes us healthy!

I usually have oatmeal once and sometimes twice a day. The coffee drinks mixed with coffee are a favorite. And I really must have a bar in the afternoon. That's just me. Everybody has different tastes and you will find out soon what your's is.

Just want to welcome you into the MF fold where everyone wants to help you with your problems and be happy about your victories.

Lizabette
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 26th, 2006, 7:22 pm

I'm weird, I like almost everything (never tried the chili though!)

There's things that aren't my favorites, but nothing I REFUSE to eat!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Arklahoma » June 28th, 2006, 2:56 am

Arklahoma

Return to Come on in.