new

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

new

Postby lookstrong » April 30th, 2005, 6:21 pm

Today is my first day on the "plan". I am very surprise that the drinks do not taste a bad as I had told myself that they would taste.
lookstrong

Postby DonicaB » April 30th, 2005, 6:36 pm

Lookstrong~~glad to have you on board. You're right the shakes are not bad at all. Many of us also add Davinci Sugar Free flavored syrups to our shakes just to make them even better. Be sure and check out the Lean Cuisine forum for great ideas on different ways to make the shakes and other supplements.

So it's your first day.......the 1st 3 days are the hardest.......but you can do it...........if you make it past the 1st 3 days........you can make it past anything.

Be sure and ask questions if you have them. There are a lot of people on this board who are always willing to help if possible.

Congratulations on making the choice to be a LOSER! Welcome to the LOSER family. :goteam:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby kassilou » April 30th, 2005, 7:24 pm

Hi, Lookstrong. Of all the products I have had so far, the only one I absolutely could not stand was the chocolate divine bar. Everything else has been good, or made good with a little tweaking. The Lean Cuisine section Donica mentioned has a lot of good ideas.

Good luck getting started. After the first few days you'll be good to go! :mrgreen:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 1st, 2005, 9:15 am

Lookstrong...........WELCOME to the team of BIG LOSERS.......... :yay: ...like Donica has said before "This is the only place where being a LOSER is good"........ :yeah: .......I myself am amazed at how wonderful all the products taste.... :bib: .......I often have to remind myself they are legal...........Now either God tweeked my taste buds for this diet (which is fine by me)....or I've tried so many other nasty diets with not so good food...........whatever the reason I love the Medifast food............ :boing: ..best of wishes for strength on your journey....... :weightlift: ........looking forward to sharing your success...............
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 1st, 2005, 11:54 am

Hi Lookstrong,
I was surprised when I first got the products too at how good everything tasted. I love the fruit/nut bars, banana shakes, chili, chicken/rice soup, maple oatmeal & apple/cinnamon oatmeal. Those are probably my favorites. Then I also really like the chicken noodle soup, minestrone soup, chocolate shakes, smores bars, caramel nut bars. The only things I haven't cared for are the vanilla shakes, the peanut butter bars, divine chocolate bars, and the strawberry shakes (they're ok, but not great - but better than the vanilla).

You'll have fun tasting everything and figuring out your favs!! Good luck!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby bikipatra » May 1st, 2005, 1:40 pm

I think the strawberry shakes are weird too.....but I have never liked strawberry flavored things like ice cream and Nesquik. If you think about it, the strawberry taste among the flavors of the fruit family is hard to capture. Not many things REALLY taste like strawberries. I drink them for a change of pace, but not often.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Come on in.