NEW STATS AND SIZE 8!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

NEW STATS AND SIZE 8!

Postby Ria » August 10th, 2004, 4:06 pm

Hello Everyone,

Well can I just say that it has been a tough couple of weeks. I was on vacation and then house hunting in Florida. I have always done the 5:1. I have some full fast days but mostly I do the 5:1. I love having a lean/green, It makes me feel like I am not on a diet at all and in fact made being on vacation and on the road a bit easier. I was able to eat my lean/green at restaurants while my siblings ate their goodies. However, I did cheat :x I think it was about 3 days of the 14 days I was gone.:tomato: I had cashew nuts one day, cinnamon almonds on one, and fried chick peas on another.

I did walk about 2 miles every day - formal exercise off couse. My weigh day is on the 16th of this month and although I am a bit nervous, I am not discouraged. This is mostly because I am officially a Size 8 - NO STRETCH! I have lost a total of 11.5 inches...5 of those inches are off my waist.

I think those "cheat days" could have been worse had it not been for the posts that I read here especially the recent post that got moved to the Elevator. There are days when my stress levels are so high with all the moving stuff, hubby already relocated to FL, workload is too heavy etc. In those moments I just want to eat something off the program, well wayyy off the program but I remember how awful I felt two+ months ago and I know that I cannot go back to feeling that way.

Anyway, this was me coming clean :cry:

186/162?/130
Ria
Ria
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » August 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm

Great post Ria,
I'm betting if this forum is here for the next 50 years, there wont be anyone that can say they didn't stumble a few times along the way.

It's good to get things out, even if it's only to your cyber friends. We're all here together.

Keep shakin',
:cheers:
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Nancy » August 10th, 2004, 9:58 pm

Ria ~

Woo Hoo! Size 8!! You are awesome.

It sounds like you were consistent in food selections while you took that slight detour...nuts are high in iron, fat and protein. Maybe your bod was telling you to give it a bit more protein. Remember if you are in danger of scarffage to have an extra shake...

You have done such a good job of eating right and doing the right things, Ria. Keep on keeping on! You are almost there! In spite of the difficult and stressful days, you are working your plan and the plan is working! ;)
Last edited by Nancy on August 11th, 2004, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby SusannaRosannaDanna » August 11th, 2004, 8:27 am

"scarffage"

ROFL Nancy!!! I'll have to remember that when I'm eyeballing those darn crackers!
:bib:

Susanna
Started 8/2/2004
297/234/140
Next goal: 220!

Wow. That's all I know to say.
SusannaRosannaDanna
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Weight Loss