New TV Offer, I am new...HELP me pick....thanks!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

New TV Offer, I am new...HELP me pick....thanks!

Postby Pinksand » April 21st, 2004, 10:32 pm

Can any of you tell me if the new TV Offer they have out is a good way to start on this program? Here is the link if you haven't seen it:

http://<do-not-post-URL>

I was going to get the 55 starter kit and then use a $25 off coupon, so I would pay $225 for a month. Is that good and are the things this comes with tasty? I already was thinking, well I would like to switch out the peanut butter bars for a berry one, etc. So I think that I should just try it like it is and then I am not sure what you do for the second month? Do I just order the kit again, or from there, do I go on their main website and then start picking pieces that are similar to what I ate in the starter kit.

What plan do you all follow? Do you do mainly shakes, or have you added in soups, chili, bars etc? I don't want to start off with bad habits up front on this, but I seem to think they wouldn't set me up to fail either would they? Just wondering what you think of the starter kit, I have 90 pounds to lose, and and SOOO motivated right now.

HELP...any words of wisdom are VERY APPRECIATED! This is an awesome board! :D
Pinksand

More...

Postby Pinksand » April 21st, 2004, 10:32 pm

I am now reading your posts more and wondering if I should forget the TV offer where they give you bars, soup and oatmeal etc and just stick to shakes....I mean, I know it may sound crazy, but the first option sounds like too much food and I am looking to take this off in a healthy way, but quickly. I don't want to be eating boxed food for months more than I need to because I had a semi fair tasting soup or bar during the day instead of a semi fair tasting shake, you know what I mean...what do you all think? Cambridge is out there too..not sure what to order...and I was all set to order tonight...hmmmm
Pinksand

URL

Postby Pinksand » April 21st, 2004, 10:34 pm

Oh my URL didn't post, maybe it is not ok here?!? I will try this:

<snip>no-urls-please</snip>

Then just enter it without the spaces.

<edited by Mr. Snippy>
Pinksand

Postby NikkiNix » April 22nd, 2004, 6:16 am

HI PINKSAND :wave: ,

I WOULD DEFINATELY GO WITH MEDIFAST OVER CAMBRIDGE. I HAVE BEEN ON EVERY DIET IMAGINABLE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND MEDIFAST IS BY FAR THE BEST :!: I HAVE LOST 21.5 IN THREE WEEKS ON JUST THE SHAKES AND AN OCCASIONAL PICKLE AND TONS OF BROTH. I EVEN HAD A SLIP UP ON EASTER AND GOT RIGHT BACK ON TRACK. CAMBRIGDE MIGHT BE CHEAPER BUT DOES IT HAVE AS FAST AS RESULTS :?: I HAVE 150LBS TO LOSE SO I AM ON A STRICT FAST I DECIEDED THAT IT'S ALL ARE NOTHING. IT MAY SOUND AS IF I'M A SPONSER FOR MEDIFAST AND YOU WOULD BE RIGHT BECAUSE THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING OR SHOULD I SAY SHAKES. DUTCH CHOCALATE IS MY FAV. MY SUGGESTION IS TO BY ONE BOX TO SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE SHAKES AND ONCE YOU SEE HOW AWESOME IT IS GO AHEAD AND GET STARTED AND WE WILL BE HERE FOR YOU. :goteam:

GOODLUCK AND POST AGAIN I WANT TO SEE IF YOU DECIEDED TO START THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
NIKKINIX :cleader:
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » April 22nd, 2004, 8:12 am

Hi Pinky and welcome to the forum,
Here's a link explaining the difference between Medifast and "Take Shape for Life".

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=794

The decision on which products to choose is up to you. If you need or think you'd like to incorporate one regular lean/green meal along with your Medifast meal replacements, then go with the 5-1 modified plan. If you decide to go on the "Full Fast" it's recommended that you are monitored by your doctor.

If you're still unsure about which products and plan to choose, give Terry a call at the toll free 800 number at the top of this page, and he'll be happy to go over everything with you.

We're glad you found us, and are here to help you reach your goal.

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby SneezyKitten » April 22nd, 2004, 9:27 am

Hello and Welcome!

Try reading through the two sticky notes posted on the Frequently Asked Questions board - there is alot of info there that may help you make your ordering decisions and be educated about Medifast as a whole.

Best if luck to you!
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss