need help---------

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

need help---------

Postby susan » April 22nd, 2004, 6:01 pm

hey gang,
I need some help I have really been strugleing the last 2 weeks . I am stuck on losing 59# I thought I would hit the 60# mark last week but I didn;t .so I started walking the tract I walkek every day last week and this week also 2-3 miles each time and If i don.t see a weight drop this week I think I am going to jump up and down and scream . I will be happy with any wt, loss right now .I am drinking my shakes and my water .It just seems like my body is holdding on and won;t let go .but the inches are coming off .I was wearing size20and 22 and now I am wearing size14 in jeans and med. in my tops .every one says I look great but I want to get to my goal . I will not give up but I am really getting mad :x :twisted: at myself .I haven;t posted for awhile I have been so :x at myself and didn;t want to whine but I need some help from all of you and so here I am .I can not believe that I am having such a hard time of it I will soon be on medifast 7 months the last day of april and have lost 59# but at this stand still now I have got to hit 60# at least by this sun. weigh in this stuff cost to much to not keep losing .I am thankfull for what I have lost but still have at least 40 pounds to go which will put me at 132# but 40 # seems a long way to go when I am standing still I know I have hit a plato but shouldn;t I start droping again with the exersize and all. well thanks for listening to me gripe .
susan
231/172/132
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Landylue » April 22nd, 2004, 6:21 pm

Hi, Susan. Wow, it has really been a week for people to let their hair down and express the various frustrations that they are feeling. Welcome to the club! However, be sure and notice that NONE of us has quit. Not one! That's because we know that if we just hold on, we are going to ALL hit our goals. YOU are going to hit that marvelous 60 lb marker within days now. What a bunch of us out here wouldn't give to be there with you!!! I'd KILL to wear size 14 jeans!!!!!! Our time is coming, though.

I encourage you, Susan, to take it one shake at a time. Just make it to the next shake, that's all you have to do. Then do it again. And then again. And again. The weight WILL come off.

But you know that.

Not that I have to remind you, but be sure and let us all know when that 60 lb marker has been left behind you in the dust.

We're all rooting for you, Susan! You go, girl!!!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby susan » April 22nd, 2004, 6:38 pm

hi landylue,
thank you so much for the encouragement you guys are the greatest .you bet I will let you know when I hit 60# I will shout it If I can just start losing again I will be happy for even 1# I just want to start losing again.
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan

Susan

Postby Leigh » April 22nd, 2004, 6:39 pm

Hey Susan,

Just a quick thought.....because I'm a scale watcher too, and I'm OBSESSIVE :dooh: about it..............

What if you made the weight loss goal of 60 pounds right now OR........
You could choose to shape and sculpt and trim a little off the edges every day and you can feel the difference and see the difference in your clothes (which you are doing right now!)......

Either way girlfriend, your body is changing. It's so important to see something on that scale sometimes. BUT, you are building muscles in your body, and muscle weighs more. (and looks SEXY!) :thumbup: When your body does let go and you make it to 60 pounds, which you WILL, you're going to look that much more awesome with the exercise and toning you're giving your body.

Hang in there.....you'll kick that one pound any second now.....and then it will be gone Forever! :yes:

Leigh
Start date: 3/29/04

220/194/Goal weight ??
Leigh
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » April 23rd, 2004, 1:13 am

Awww, Little Darlin' ~

Don't be :x at yourself. Your bod is just taking a rest before it dumps a load more.

We all have times when things go slower...'ceptin' maybe Mikey!

You are getting closer to thindom. You ARE already THINNER!

Keep at it, it WILL come off.

That weight has been with you for a while and it likes you! It doesn't wanna go away from you. Yet. It hasn't realized that the Medifast Man is gonna chase it a-weigh!
:shoot:
xxxooo
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Maggie » April 23rd, 2004, 2:25 pm

Hey Susan............Just want to say I'm here for you, just like you have been for me so many times. Email me anytime. A weaker person would have given up by now. You inspire me. I am weak. I've never had a lot of willpower but somehow I have managed to stay with Medifast willpower or not. Like you I'll be here for as long as it takes. Thanks for being the example that you are. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby susan » April 23rd, 2004, 8:48 pm

Maggie, nancy,and everyone else thank you all so much you all are my life line and I couldn.t do with out you all .I always know when I am down I can come here and get help .I will not quit till I get to goal I can be just as stubburn as this body is so it might as well just give it up and let the rest of this fat roll off cause its gonna be a long haul if it don,t I am not a quiter and with all of you and the good lord I will suceed and lose this other 40 pounds . I may haft to go full fast a few days to get started again if I do so be it ,I will do what I haft to do .I know medfiast works and I will stick with it. thanks again for being here for me you all are like my family .
susan :goteam:
susan

Postby Unca_Tim » April 23rd, 2004, 9:27 pm

Hi Susan,
You're an example to everyone how to stick with things no matter how stubborn the pounds are. They just seem to want to stick with you for some reason. I hope everyone realizes how dedicated you are, and how you set your sites on your goal and wont be denied.

You're truly an inspiration to me in everything I do. You prove to me when you set your sites on a goal, it's truly achievable when you follow through even if it gets a little tough.

I'm just wondering if there's anything that might be holding you back. If you don't mind posting one of your typical days, maybe we can see something that may be slowing your weight loss down. Let us know of any medications, stress, your water intake, and anything else you think may be important.

Once again, you're an inspiration and example to all of us what determination can do.

All the best,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to The Weight Room