Need to chew something

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Need to chew something

Postby sher » January 25th, 2004, 4:38 pm

Had a great week....and I am terribly happy, but, tonight is not so easy, my FIRST really hard day, its day 6....fat free popcorn looks sooooooooo good...oh I know, but I HAVE to talk about it.....and I am not really hungry, just want to MUNCH...well, just wanted to post....have a great night everyone

Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 25th, 2004, 8:53 pm

Oh, I have pretty much complained all over the board over the last 30 minutes, so why not here also. Day 8 for me and really having a hard time tonight. I will go to bed without cheating and pray that tomorrow is better. :?

I feel your pain. :cry:
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby sher » January 25th, 2004, 9:23 pm

It will be Stepanie...I know becuase of how I used to feel when I cheated...BAH HUMBUG :lol: :lol: :lol:
BUT NOW.....TO WAKE UP
TO LITERALLY NOT FEEL TIRED
TO HAVE ENERGY
TO KNOW I WILL SUCCEED
I JUST KNOW , THAT MY HEALTH IS IMPROVING, AND SO IS MY WEIGHT..YOU TOO GIRL, WE WILL BOTH MAKE IT AND BE SO DANG HAPPY IN THE MORNING.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby finalstraw » January 26th, 2004, 6:59 am

Go figure, the one day I literally have to make myself be good, I wake up the next morning and it is the one day I did NOT loose weight. I knew the slow down would come, but it is still hard to deal with.

You such an inspiration to us all. I WILL NOT CHEAT TODAY!

I live in TN and today I have to run over to AL so that will keep me busy, (just have to ignore about 200 drivethrus), then tomorrow I will run over to KY. But I still don't feel like drinkin the shakes today. :cry:
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw

Postby sher » January 26th, 2004, 8:03 am

OOOHHHH BUT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.....my 7th day today...and NO LOSS........BUTany time before, I would have felt like cheating...now this was 7 pounds in one week, NO diet EVER has done this for me, so stalls, no losses, and hunger, I THINk.....BIG DEAL tomorrow is a fresh new day, and we are doing wonderful things to our body mind and souls, there WILL be days, maybe even weeks of slow down...just remember..that is NOT a slow down in your improved health...and THAT is what this is about too...how many diets were we all on before...and now we are HERE...I DRIVE BY THOSE BURGER JOINTS EVERY DAY TOO....THEY ARE WHAT MADE ME FAT... :x PLEASE REMEMBER THAT....and all of the fake food that is at a fast food joint, try to remember that to succeed, and stay thin, this is a new life you are making, your new body is healing on the outside, but MORE so on the inside...remember all the things that people on this lifestyle are fixing, no more blood pressure medicine, lower insulin, better numbers from you doc for cholostorol, etc....ITS JUST NOT WORTH CHEATING, IT WOULD BE LIKE SAYING, OH OK....I WILL GO TO BURGER KING ( my favorite) and get heart disease with that burger, and my blood pressure will rise with those fries, and the malts.....might as well RUB that on my butt, thats where its going anyway.....THAT is why I won't cheat on this plan...I will be cheating ONLY ME, and WHY on earth would I want to hurt ME...I have already done that enough, which is why I am here...I deserve better..and I am going to HAVE better, by staying true TO ME....HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE FAILED AT ATKINS, WEIGHT WATCHERS, AND WHATEVER ELSE..DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I AM ABSOLUTELY DONE FAILING...THIS IS THE ANSWER, .....GOT UP THIS MORNING, FEELING SO TERRIFFIC, BUT NO LOSS, OH WELL....THERE WILL BE MORE LOSS, BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST FROM NOW ON AND NOT FEEL SO INCREDIBLY GUILTY THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE I FAILED...LIKE I SAID, THAT ALONE LEADS TO DEPRESSION, AND AM TOTALLY SICK OF THAT TOO.......THIS HAS HELPED MY DEPRESSION AND WELL BEING, WHY WOULD I WANT TO SCREW IT UP BY GOING TO BURGER KING, AND HURTING MYSELF...
REMEMBER PLEASE, THINK OF YOU, YOU , YOU,, AND NOT FOOD....YOUR LIFE AND HEALTH DEPEND ON IT...

SHER
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby ror » January 26th, 2004, 10:03 am

<snip>language-UT</snip>that was inspirational.... time to think of me me me..... no longer will I pay good money to kill myself slowly. I don't want to die of a heart attack at 26 years old and leave my daughter with no father. I want to see my daughter grow up and get married and have a wondeful life, I want grandkids, I want to take my shirt off at the beach, I want to ride a rollercoaster without stressing out if I can fit the whole time i'm in line, I want to learn how to surf, I want I want Iwant and my wants add up to alot more than that 1 <snip>language-UT</snip>want for a <snip>language-UT</snip>hamburger!!!!!!!!! I'm so sick of being fat and unhealthy!!!! I want to be re-born and live the life I always have wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:
ror

Postby sher » January 26th, 2004, 10:13 am

YOU GO GIRL, AND STAY HERE ON THIS FORUM WE WILL ALL SUCCEED TOGETHER...ITS WAY TO EASY TO FALL OFF, BUT NOT THIS TIME, WE HAVE EACH OTHER...AND KEEP THINKING THE WAY YOU DO, AND WE WILL BOTH BE WEARING WHITE SHORTS AND A HALTER TOP THIS SUMMER... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WE ARE GONNA KNOCK EM DEAD GIRL...ALL OF US HERE....CAN'T WAIT..

HUG TO YOU ALL
SHER
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby susan » January 26th, 2004, 2:21 pm

hang in there Ror were all here for you,
Susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Kimbob » January 26th, 2004, 2:52 pm

Sher, you never cease to amaze and impress me! Reading your posts always gives me exactly that jolt I need to stay faithful. This one really got to me today:

.....THAT is why I won't cheat on this plan...I will be cheating ONLY ME, and WHY on earth would I want to hurt ME...I have already done that enough, which is why I am here...I deserve better..and I am going to HAVE better, by staying true TO ME....

Thank you!

Kimbob the Moved
----------------------------------
Start Date: 12/09/03
243/210/170 (adjusted and guesstimated for new scale)
Kimbob
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby LUVZHUZKYZ » January 26th, 2004, 3:43 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( thunderous applause)))))))))))))))
:-P
you guys gave me just what I needed, some inspiration and so rah rah rah...
I'm off to have my dinner, vanilla shake with some raspberry lemonade crystal lite :coach:

:toast:
kEEP SHAKIN~ LUVZ
197.5/195/130
Female; 5' 2''
muscular ex dancer 41yo
One single step begins a journey~
LUVZHUZKYZ

Postby finalstraw » January 26th, 2004, 6:05 pm

AMEN
Stephanie

Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw

how do I register?

Postby Shineface » January 29th, 2004, 3:10 pm

Iam so thrilled here on day #6 to have found a forum!!!!!!!!!! Iknow if I can't do it alone we can do it together. I've been doing really well and I am thrilled with this program BUT I must say today is tough --- finding you is awesome ---- but I am not clear on how I become a member of this forum ---- help-please... thank you all and let's do it !!!!
Shineface

Postby finalstraw » January 29th, 2004, 5:05 pm

Shineface,

but I am not clear on how I become a member of this forum ---- help-please

Go up to the top of the main paige and you will see REGISTER, click on it, and WELCOME! :D
Stephanie

Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw

Return to Weight Loss