Multi Vitamins

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

feeling weak

Postby marilyn » April 12th, 2006, 1:58 pm

Hi everyone
I have been medifasting for 13 days now.I a wondering if I should still be taking a multi vitamin.I am feeling very weak when I first wake up and just today have felt that way throught the day.If somebody has some info on this for me I would appreciate feedback.
Thankyou
Marilyn
marilyn
First Post

Postby Arklahoma » April 12th, 2006, 2:02 pm

Hi Marilyn & Welcome to our MF Family. Many of us do take a multivitamin but MF does not require it as the product formulation does have 100% RDA. My doc wants me to take one so I do. You should probably check with your own physician.

Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 12th, 2006, 9:57 pm

Hi Marilyn,

I agree with Arkie the nursie! Also, if you are on day 13 and still feeling weak, you should make sure you're getting all your supplements in, that you're drinking everything you should waterwise, and maybe consider adding a fast soup or some boullion. When I was new, salt helped me feel better, I wasn't used to drinking that much water, I was weak. Pickles, or celery with some salt on it helped me a lot! If you haven't yet, check with your doc too! I'm sure one of the experienced Health Advisors will be in shortly to add to this...

Glad you're here! Ask us anything you need to!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room