Mrsshrinkinglady where are you? Others: Updates?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Mrsshrinkinglady where are you? Others: Updates?

Postby Mommy2girls » September 9th, 2005, 8:04 pm

I just was peeking in the studio and saw that you started Medifast last October! You are coming up on a year of life with Medifast. How are you doing? Did the pesky vacation lbs melt away and are you marching on towards goal?

And any others who we haven't heard from in some time, how are you doing. Pop in once in a while and say hi. We are missing you all!
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Wondering the SAME thing!!

Postby Guest » September 9th, 2005, 8:58 pm

I, too, miss her posts SO much, as well as so many others that haven't posted in a while! :cry:

LilMsTexas - WHERE are you? Are you OK? :pace: We never did get those new pics you promised!! You've popped in a couple of times during the past several weeks, but.............you promised a post about what was going on with you. Looking forward to hearing about you and how your post-surgery is going!

And I've also missed posts from DonicaB, Tink, bk, Joan Roman, Krandle, NE gal in South (Carol), and dear, dear Donna (dlr2424). :bighug:

Really miss Spidey, Mike, Carrie, Susan, SusannaRosanna, and SO MANY of the "old" timers, too! And Jeanette! Always LOVED her posts. :idontknow:

And what's happened to the newer men on the board? Did they reach goal, and were so light they fell off the face of the earth? I know Dean did, (reach goal, that is) and I miss his posts, too. :huh:

It was SO good to hear from Camille a few weeks ago! And TamiL. I'd love to see a post from Lois again. And it's good to see Kat back on board! :hug:

Its' funny, but when one reads these boards day in and day out, you really feel like you're one big "family" or old, old friends, and you miss people when they're absent. :stroll:

Of course, I know none of can wait until our dear Martha is able to get back with us! We do so miss her!! :angel:

Postby Nancy » September 9th, 2005, 9:11 pm

Mrs Shrinking Lady is alive and sortta well - she just moved and is still unpacking and trying to figure out where to put her things in her new house!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » September 11th, 2005, 7:12 am

Thank you Nancy! I had no idea she had moved, that certainly explains where she has been.

Now for you :you: others, come out come out wherever you are, WE MISS YOU!
Sheila

Mommy2girls

Postby Nancy » September 11th, 2005, 7:52 am

Spidey moved to St. Croix and is happily swimming, snorkeling, entertaining island visitors, working and enjoying the beautiful views poolside from his compound.

:beerbeer: What a life, eh? We correspond regularly.

Mike? I dunno. He is busy with his family and job. Haven't heard much from him at all. Guess I'd like to send Guido to get him...:whip:

Jeanette? Dunno. Totally gone.

Lois? Last I heard was happy and seeking a deeper life.

NE Gal in South changed jobs, is doing absoutely great. I talk to her often. She got bitten y a brown recluse spider and had all that nasty infection stuff goin' on with it. Icky.

Donica? Dunno. Hasn't replied to email.
Tink? Dunno. Hasn't replied.
Joan Roman? Dunno hasn't replied.

BK? CHaged jobs, on program, looks absolutely fantastic.

dear Donna (dlr2424) working, enjoying family life and on-program.

Krandle? Dunno. Haven't heard from her.

Lil Ms. Texas? Dunno. no replies
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby dlr2424 » September 13th, 2005, 5:03 pm

Sheila..... :hug: ......How sweet of you to be missing us............I too have missed you all GREATLY.............the past 3 weeks I have been on VACATION...... :puter: ....and without computor access.............It is true.........when we post so often we feel (let me correct myself)........we BECOME attached............we all share a wonderful bond....... :heart: .....you all will always be dear to my heart and my prayers are always for the EVIL FOODY DEVIL....... :twisted: .......to stay at bay....... :shoot: .......everyones puts such hard work into this...... :weightlift: .....it is a lifelong challenge to maintain our healthy ways...... :yes: .....Now for me..... :scratch: ....I survived 2 out of 3 vacations by being 100% compliant.........however..........the last 5 days of this past vacation I had a little FOOD FIESTA...... :huh: ......was fully aware of what I was doing...... :partytime: ....I don't know what the damage was as I don't weigh in till next Sunday..... :angel: .....(may the Medigods be kind to me)...........But I have to say.......it was the FIRST time in 7 months that I strayed and I payed dearly...... :eck: ......I felt like a COW......Lived on ROLAIDS.... :roll: ...and after it was over there wasn't anything I ate that I can say was worth it...... :no: .....so I'm back on the train on day 2 with a slight headache .......... :huh: .....but with God's strength will persevere...............I am wearing a size 4/6 and the feeling of never worrying about what to wear ....if it will fit.....how I will look.... :yay: .......frees up so much time of useless worrying......after these past 5 days... :roll: ...it was the first time since Feb. when I started that I felt uncomfortable in my skin ...... :uhuh: .....so not worth it...... :no: ......well sorry for rambleing on & on....... hopefully I will post a currant picture this week...... :angel: ....May God bless each and every one of you and WELCOME to all the NEW medifasters...... :hug: ......and to my most awesome HA and most stunning....beautiful LEOPARDWOMAN.......I miss you & love you..........xoxoxox
Oh on a very bright note I do have 8 girls from my office slurpping right along with me..... :buddies: .....and shedding some serious poundage.... :yes: .....I have been somewhat busy with them but they do keep me entertained... :roflmao: ...they are a riot........Take Care

Donna.....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » September 15th, 2005, 6:01 am

Welcome back Donna! Yay, you are doing SO well! Ah, size 4/6, how wonderful you must look. Thanks for the nice update and the insight into your FOOD FIESTA! I think it is so funny that while we are MFing, we dream about those forbidden foods and then when we have them again, they just are NOT the same magic as before. :dooh: Don't get me wrong, this is a VERY GOOD thing, I like to think of it as the power over food. It means we are changing little by little and knowing that food isn't going to be the end-all-be-all, is a very nice feeling!

I was thinking about 2 other people today, Bershire Girl & TamiL, the "former losers" back to lose some more!! So c'mon, Sarah and Tami where are you guys??? :yay:
Sheila

Mommy2girls

Postby BerkshireGrl » September 19th, 2005, 7:12 pm

Heya Mommy2girls! :wave:

I'm here... back on track :)

I will post an update later! Oi vey!
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » September 20th, 2005, 12:02 am

Berk!

I have been fretting over you, my Pet!

Can't wait to find out where you've been and what you were doing!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Mommy2girls » September 23rd, 2005, 1:25 pm

Berk...we are still waiting for your update! :felix:

Also today I thought of some more people who have GONE MISSING!

Angelia, where are you? Last we heard from you, you were going to take a MF break for your anniversary. Are you okay, what is NEW?

Also, I haven't checked the roll call yet, and I know he posts over there once in a while, but how is Eddie HoustonTX doing? I hope he is NOT in Houston right now, maybe evacuated or traveling... anyway, I seem to remember his last weigh in was around the -80lb mark? Incredible!

Help me think of others and maybe if they see that someone is "asking" about them, they will come out of hiding! :couch:
Sheila

Mommy2girls

Postby dlr2424 » September 23rd, 2005, 2:05 pm

Sheila.... :hmmm: .........I could list a few others.... :scratch: ..at least since I started............Rae...Dean....Heidi....Vicky.....Biki...Principessa....Spunky.....My sweet Donica.....Joysea.....I miss them dearly..... :yes: .....but I believe they are either doing very well maintaining..... :huh: ...or will be back to visit us..... ;) ....as we know MEDIFAST RULES!!!!!.... :secret: ....and sometimes we need to do the program a few times in order to get it down pat............now I highly recommend getting it right the first time....... :yes: ....however.... :stroll: ....it's comforting to know this forum always has it's arms open wide to welcome the new & the old .... :hug: ......

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby joysea » September 24th, 2005, 9:24 am

I'm back...after a long hiatus...thank you Donna for missing me. I really appreciated it! Have kept in touch with our "littlest angel" Martha who has never stopped encouraging me. I am restarting today...fresh start, fresh ticker....
Unca -please start me out at "0" - I begin a new journey at a different junction in the road. Mentally, it doesn't feel like a restart, but rather a new adventure!
I love you all...I have kept up on all the news, and have prayed for all during the good times and the bad.

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » September 24th, 2005, 11:07 am

Joyce.......... :hug: :hug: :hug: ..................so happy you are back..... :mrgreen: .....I knew you never left us.............
and by the way...... :?: ......how are the newlyweds doing...... :mrgreen: .....

Donna....dlr2424

dlr2424

Postby joysea » September 24th, 2005, 6:54 pm

Donna~
Thanks so much, Donna. The newlyweds are doing fine...the wedding was almost perfect....I just about made my goal weight-wise...now am not wedding- oriented, but rather "real life" motivated...just want to get healthy...and BTW, how were your July 16th festivities?

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » September 24th, 2005, 10:03 pm

:yippee: Hey there, Joysea!

You wuz missed, Girl of joy!

Off on a new adventure with us, eh? :drive:

:cheers: Happiness and joy to you all along the journey to optimal health and Thinsville!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to The Weight Room