Move me up!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Move me up!

Postby LilMsTexas » March 29th, 2005, 10:40 am

Hey everybody............after all my dispair on Sunday I weighed again on Monday and had lost 3 more lbs!! So now I have lost 11 lbs and that officially puts me in the #10 lb club :D :cheerleader: I was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a crazy person on Sunday and my poor husband got the worst of it. :cry: But I've tried several times to post several different things and I've forgotten everytime and did it from aol and it disappeared into space somewhere. So this is short and sweet but I FEEL AWESOME!!

On top of that my diabetes is PERFECT!! My levels are as good if not better than most non-diabetics and I can see my medication will have to be cut in half again very soon. Before long I won't need it at all and that is such a blessing in my life. Everyday I get healthier and slimmer and happier!! I don't know what this Sunday will bring because next week is THE WEEK and who knows how that might affect me. I stayed off the scales today and I'm trying to stay off of them except Sunday,Monday,Thursday. That may seem strange but every week I've lost a little on Sunday and then more by Monday. I can't promise myself I'll stay off of them completely so I've added in Thursday ;)

Hope you're all having a great week! I can't wait to be a part of #20 lb club next. Oh oh oh...I rewarded my 11 lb loss with a membership to the tanning salon last night :D Soon I will be sleek AND tan!!

CHEERS!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby doglover » March 29th, 2005, 11:49 am

YAHOOOOO LilM! Welcome to the 10 lb club and I can tell you - keep going bec. the 20 lb club feels great too :toast:
Keep shakin' and you'll be here in no time!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby THINKTHIN » March 29th, 2005, 6:46 pm

hey there christi! good job on everything! i am very happy for you! i've been chuggin' along with a couple put puts here and a couple put puts there, but the caboose is still going!

the weather here has been really warm and that means, allergy city for me. never knew i had allergies till i moved down here from michigan.

take care and great job once again!
THINKTHIN
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby raederle » March 29th, 2005, 7:26 pm

Woo-hoo Christi!!!! Welcome to the club! (Though I'll be happy to see you go... to the 20 Pound Club! :mrgreen:)
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

I am so happy for you!

Postby bikipatra » April 2nd, 2005, 4:18 pm

I joined the 10 pound club earlier this week. Thursday I guess. Now I am at 14 pounds! My hubby is happy for me but getting nervous. He promised me a new purse when I joined the 20 pound club and I am inching closer everyday. I like purses that cost half the house payment! :lol:
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » April 3rd, 2005, 8:53 am

YEAH !!!!!!
GREAT JOB!!! Christi!!
Welcome to the 10 pound club!!!
Biki, Super!! I like you LOVE purses and that would be a great incentive!!
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady

Return to The Weight Room