More Vegas Photos

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

More photos!

Postby LongWay2go » January 24th, 2005, 1:07 pm

Here are a couple of photos from my camera. Thought you all might be interested! We had a great time in Vegas. I saw "O" with Terry and LW on Sunday night as well as Blue Man Group and Penn & Teller during my stay. I spent some great evenings in the Golden Nugget downtown watching their lounge band, FreeRide (now appearing at the Stardust!).

Anyway, here are my photo contributions. Thanks to Unca for cutting them down to the proper size and limits for the board!

This one (in order) is me, Mike and Nancy (why do they ALWAYS put the big guy in front???):

This one (again, in order) is Terry, Nancy, me and Mike visiting in the Nine Fine Irishmen Pub inside the New York New York:

Hope you enjoy them!

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nancy » January 24th, 2005, 1:40 pm

Yeah, well, the BIG Guy is in the "becoming" stage right now. He'll be a smaller Big Guy very soon.

Spidey, you are doing a wonderful job. You have come a long way already and even though you have further to go, you know that you can do it. Your 5-week holiday/business seminar/vacation hiatus proves to you (and others) that you can use some Medifast and make good food choices and maintain your weight. That's good news, Kid!

Now you are ready for the next "becoming" stage. Little by little, shake by shake, you'll get there! We are so proud of you.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » January 25th, 2005, 6:51 am

How I wish I could have joined you guys in Vegas! What a great bunch of beautiful smiles! It's so WONDERFUL to see you all together having fun enjoying yourselves. You ALL deserve it! Thanks so very much for sharing these pictures. You all know what great examples of success of inspiration you are to us all. It is just delightful to see and know you all had a good time and saw some of the amazing sights there. One of my favorite songs is Andrea Bocelli's "Time to Say Goodbye", and I can't wait to see for the first time the fountains dance to it when we next visit there. Seeing Cirque du Soleil (sp?) is a must IMHO- I've never seen anything like it. Looking forward to seeing more pics of future excursions guys!

Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LongWay2go » January 25th, 2005, 7:36 am

Thanks guys! I should have mentioned, if anyone is keeping a scrap book and wants the high-res versions of these, just drop me a note via email and I'll send you the good quality images. I need to get back to posting, don't I? Ok, later this evening or tomorrow at the latest. Busy day today and have a doctor's appt to squeeze in there too. I have a lot of ideas for posts!

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Return to Studio