Miralax

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Miralax

Postby BabyTrace » August 6th, 2007, 11:14 am

A few folks have recommended Miralax for sandbox issues lately. (Advice I appreciate... ;) )

Just wanted to let others know you can download a $2.00 off coupon at Miralax dot com

Tracy
Start Date: 07/11/2007

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mike » August 6th, 2007, 1:08 pm

Looks intriguing, but I will say, I haven't heard many people on this program complain of the inability to go. Its usually the opposite problem.

With the amount of water you drink on the program, this typically isn't an issue with most.

Thanks for the info though so that folks that do have this issue can take advantage of it.

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

stopped up

Postby PinkPrincess » August 7th, 2007, 1:10 pm

If it makes you feel any better I have the same problem. I accredit this to the increased protein and less fiber. But who knows! I have not tried miralax due to the fact that I am afraid of a massive explosion at an inconvenient time :roll:
So I stick to peri colace , but anyways, Good Luck !
She is Clothed in Dignity & Strength, so that she may Laugh at the Days to Come- Proverbs 31:25

5'4
219/205/135

PinkPrincess
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to What's Shakin'