I'm At Minus 20#! Can I Join the Club?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I'm At Minus 20#! Can I Join the Club?

Postby LessOfMe » April 14th, 2005, 4:35 pm

:kool: Yep! I'm ready to move to the 20# club!

For anyone out there who is just thinking about this program and you have not had success with any other eating program, this is the "bomb" as Randy on American Idol would say. Ten more pounds and I just know people will begin to notice. Walking is easier, too. And, there is increased energy. :walk:

I read this site every day and hope to get better acquainted with everyone. I really want to be part of the "losing" team for a change!

:goteam:
284 > 238 >

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:1-3
LessOfMe
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 14th, 2005, 4:51 pm

Karen......You already are part of the LOSING TEAM.....as you have contributed to 20 additional lbs of flabbage!!!!!!!!!!...... :bounce: ....
.........................................:goteam: ..........................................
That's you in the cute little pink work out suit..........thanks for being part of the team
.......... :cheerleader: :cheerleader: ...GO KAREN....:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LessOfMe » April 14th, 2005, 5:23 pm

Donna.....Thank you SO MUCH! You are spoiling all of us with your attention! Keep right with it, though, as it keeps us going! Hmmmm....Flabbage....I like that word! And I love PINK! :wave: See you tomorrow!
284 > 238 >

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:1-3
LessOfMe
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 15th, 2005, 6:52 am

Way to go, Karen! You are doing an awesome :kool: job! I like the word Flabbage too. I think I will have to start using that word more often.

It sounds funny to want to be on the losing team, but in this case, it is exactly what we all want.

You must be like me, I am always wondering how long it will take someone other than my DH to notice that I have lost weight. Only this time I haven't really been thinking about that. I think I have stopped caring about what everyone notices, I love it that I can tell. I smile every time I put on my pants in the morning (a nice change from crying :tears: I might add). I smile every time I put on my belt, because I can put it in a tighter notch. I smile every time I can walk past the candy machine and say "NO". Because I am in control.

You are right, Karen, this program is the BOMB! Keep up the good work!

DonicaB :goofyjump:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room