I made it!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Serendipity » December 1st, 2006, 5:32 am

Ok, I'm speechless. I never thought we would reach our goals at the same time, Lauren......and since you had more to lose, you had to do double duty to make it happen.

I came here this morning to post that I reached my goal and found this thread.......dare I say:

What great timing we have!

Those after pictures are gonna happen. We'll make it a point to come to NYC sometime before our busy season gets in full swing. Is there room in NYC for two hot babes at one time???
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby alpha femme » December 1st, 2006, 9:09 am

:christmasbar:

good gift to yourself :D

:christmasbar:
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby Lauren » December 1st, 2006, 9:40 am

You guys are the best! Thanks so much for all the wonderful responses, geez, I feel like doing the Miss America "wrist, wrist, elbow, elbow" wave and thanking all the people that got me here! ha!

Jo, I could not be happier for you, and for me, for us! I LOVE our timing, and I swear, it wasn't planned! In fact, I had already moved down my goal weight a couple times in the last month+, when I realized that certain goals were attainable, I kept adjusting it! So, the fact that we did it essentially at the same moment, is so freakin' cool! You weighed less at the start, and you CERTAINLY weigh less than me now, but I'll have to settle for second best...but considering how fantastic you are and you look, I'll take second any day!

People, I PROMISE I am working on getting pics, I am not holding out on you, just haven't had any digi pics taken of me super recently! I'll see what I can stir up for you, and get them online as soon as humanly possible, I swear! I am actually getting a digital camera for Hanukkah, so that should make things easier!

I can't promise, however, to be nearly as diligent as others (Robyn, Nova, Liz) at tracking all the transition for you folks. I have never been a journal-er, nor do I keep a food diary. I have a personal aversion (big time) to doing a food diary, it's my own issue, I know how great it is for everyone else, so keep doing it! So I won't be showing you meal schedules in such details, but I will do my best to keep you all abreast of the situation and giving any insights as I find them! That, I PROMISE!

Keep those chins up, people, you are doing great!

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby Karli » December 1st, 2006, 9:48 am

Congratulations, Lauren !! Yippeeeee !!

Karli
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » December 1st, 2006, 11:43 am

CONGRATULATIONS LAUREN!!!

:bow: You are such an inspiration to all of us!!!!
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room