LovenElvis

1 Thread per registered User.

LovenElvis

Postby LovenElvis » July 2nd, 2006, 8:37 pm

Ok, I wanted to start my journal on the day that I got back from Park City Utah from the TSFL Summer Conference!

All I can say is that I had the BEST time ever!!!! I was able to meet so many people and learn how to be the best Health Advisor I can be! I was able to finally meet Jan - my HA and Nancy and Terri and not to mention Tim (Unca). They are soooo great!

I was able to hang out with Smartipantz - who is a ball of laughs! I was able to meet Dogma, Bonnie and so many others! I have to say a BIG welcome to seemeloose! This is her first month and I know that is going to do fantastic!

The only thing I have to complain about is that I had to get up before the roosters and catch my plane back to Ohio! Then I lost two hours :( But it was ALL WORTH IT!!!

I can't imagine Unca not posting pics and I know between the rest of us we'll be posting some as well!!!

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Seemelose » July 2nd, 2006, 8:54 pm

Hi Laura,
I just got home it's around 8:00 . It was so much fun getting to know you at the conference. Wasn't it just awsome? I had a very rough flight home and it sounds like Jan and Paul had an even worse one. But we are all home safe and sound. Basking in the TSFL glow, that we all brought back home with us. I hope to see some pictures of you posted as you continue to lose. It will be fun celebrating your progress with you.
Sharon
Seemelose
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 2nd, 2006, 9:32 pm

Hi Laura,
Glad you finally joined the party!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LovenElvis » July 3rd, 2006, 7:31 pm

:lol: DeDe :) It's taken me alittle to get things back into motion here, but I'm ready to go! The kids are done with sports for a little bit and I'm taking the time to get things caught up!!!

Sharon, it was great meeting you as well! You are doing so great!

Laura
LovenElvis

Postby Diana » July 4th, 2006, 10:10 am

HI!!! It was great to meet you in Utah! You are an unbelievably beautiful woman in all aspects. Here's to a great year and meeting again in Colorado (if not before!).
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Jan » July 8th, 2006, 1:20 pm

Boy oh boy,
Did we have fun or What???? :D It was sooo great meeting you in person.
We did have a most interesting flight home. :? Nope didn't kiss the ground when we finally landed :mrgreen: but. ..... sure was glad to land. :D
It was soo much fun meeting everyone. Now, I'll just watch for you on the forum.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby LovenElvis » July 12th, 2006, 8:22 pm

Well things are back on track for me this week. This week has been kinda boring and just slow...which has been out of the norm this whole summer.

I'm excited when I see how everyone has been doing!!! Things are going great for so many newbies as well!!

Laura
LovenElvis

Postby Seemelose » July 13th, 2006, 9:56 am

Hi Laura,
Im glad to hear that things are back on track for you. And that you got a little breather in your busy schedule. Keep us psted on how you are doing.
Sharon
Seemelose

Postby LovenElvis » July 15th, 2006, 10:02 am

Well my first full week back on plan as been going very very well.

I'm feeling better and my cravings have stopped. I'm sitting here working my 12 hour shift at work - it's my turn :)

However, it just helps me, weekends are normally my weakest days. So far, I'm doing great!

I would love to lose another 15lbs before Sept 2, 2006. That is not only my 11th wedding anniversary, but the day that my cousin is getting married and I'm in her wedding with a dress that just shows way too much arms and back! I'll get through!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...stay cool

Laura
LovenElvis

Postby Seemelose » July 17th, 2006, 7:51 pm

Hi Laura,
You can do it. You still have about 6 weeks. That means you would only need to lose about 2 lbs per week I know you can do that and probably more. Hang in there. Check in regularly and let us know how you are doing on your goal. We are here for you.
Sharon
Seemelose

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 17th, 2006, 11:03 pm

You can do it Laura! You're doing so well! You'll be looking GREAT in that dress! I know it!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

New Year

Postby LovenElvis » January 3rd, 2007, 1:50 pm

Hello everyone! I thought I would finally post something. I have been out of the posting loop for awhile but still working along with MF.

I have been keeping up with the board and reading through everything since I have posted. I just never seem to find the time to sit down and post or reply to anyone.

Seems like we are seeing a lot of people back since the New Year started.

I wanted to post and say HI and give a little update on myself. I'll post more later.

Laura
LovenElvis

Postby Jan » January 3rd, 2007, 3:49 pm

Hi Laura,
It's great to see you back here :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 7th, 2007, 12:21 am

Hi Laura (waves!)