Is it just me?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Is it just me?

Postby fairladyj » January 14th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Hi -

mid-way thru 2nd week - 6.5 lbs gone! I've been relatively happy with the products so far -not gourmet cooking, but tolerable. However, the Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal tasted AWFUL - it was so bitter it almost gagged me - like someone poured a whole bottle of liquid saccharin in it! Is it possible I got a bad batch (only tried one packet)? I hate to waste it by making it again if it is just me and I can swap with someone who likes it - anyone else have this problem? I don't think it's just the artificial flavor - I've used SF maple syrup for years.

Thanks,

Jennifer in Michigan
Jennifer in Michigan

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!
fairladyj
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » January 14th, 2007, 1:17 pm

I am thinking you got a bad batch...or did you eat something else before??? I take a sublingual vitamin that tastes great but makes anything I eat shortly afterward taste really queer. I would send that box back and try to get another one and see if it tastes the same.
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Mike » January 14th, 2007, 6:00 pm

Coming from someone who LOVES the oatmeals, sounds like you got a bad batch. We've heard of this happening. Just call the company and they will replace it for you. If you need help, call your HA.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss