Just a little rant

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Just a little rant

Postby MusicalMomma » February 3rd, 2007, 9:34 am

The Kitchen and Co. in my town just closed and they were the ONLY store in 50 miles that carried Davinci sf syrups!!!

Well, yesterday, I went to Sam's club in Green Bay. I was perusing the isles, when I came to the coffee isle! And what to my wandering eyes should appear??? Davinci syrups!!! I was absolutely giddy!!!! Big beautiful bottles of Davinci syrups!!! I looked, and looked, and looked some more, only to find that NONE, NADDA, ZIP, ZIPPO of them were sugar free!!!!!! I was absolutely deflated!!! They had at least 10 flavors and not ONE of them were sugar free!!!!

I thought to myself...why in the heck, with all the supposed health consciousness of today's society, wouldn't people carry the sugar free syrups in every stinkin coffe isle of every stinkin store!?!?!?!?!??!?! Oh sure, walmart carries french vanilla and caramel, but heck, that only gets me so far!!!

I hate ordering them online! They take forever to get here. They get broken in shipping and they're more expensive!!!!

ARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!! :aarggh:

OK, rant is offically over.
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » February 3rd, 2007, 10:16 am

Wow, and I think I have problems! :lol:
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby ladyhawke » February 3rd, 2007, 12:17 pm

Hi Joyce,
Do you have a TJ Maxx or Marshall's anywhere near you/
That's where I get mine and they are usually marked down to $3.00 per bottle.
Also, try the Davinci website and see if there is a place to enter your zip code for retail locations.
another thing you could do is to ask the manager at Sam's Club or Costco or Bj's where you saw the sugar Davinci and see if they will order you the
sugar free, they have to place an order anyway and ship them to the store so why not...make sure you ask the store manager or a supervisor or someone who orders the stuff.
I agree I would not pay to have them shipped...it goes against my Midwestern working-class ethic.

But when you need it you need it.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Mike » February 3rd, 2007, 1:17 pm

I did a search at www DOT tjmaxx DOT com and there were a bunch of them showing in Wisconsin. One in Sheboygan, one in Green Bay, one in Fond du Lac. According to Mapquest those seem to be the closest to Two Rivers.

I use Torani also. There are alot of brands that places use.

Good luck. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Postby MusicalMomma » February 6th, 2007, 5:57 am

Thanks everyone :)

I went to the TJ Maxx in Appleton and didn't find any. That was a while ago tho. I didn't know Sheboygan and Green Bay HAD a TJ Maxx...gotta check those out!

You all are the best :)
MusicalMomma

syrups

Postby Seaside » February 6th, 2007, 6:31 am

Super Wal-mart carries a limited selection of DaVinchi syrups (or Torani) in some stores. Another place to go is cafes; since they put flavored syrups in coffee, they often sell the syrups, too.
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DogMa » February 6th, 2007, 8:19 am

And even if they don't normally sell the syrups, they might order a few bottles for you and sell 'em to you if you ask. Just like with the other stores, they're ordering anyway.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mike » February 6th, 2007, 9:51 am

I've seen a couple of the typical flavors of SF Torani at Safeway, Albertsons and Raleys (Vanilla, Caramel, Raspberry, Chocolate). :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Return to Weight Loss