Judy's Before pic.

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Judy's Before pic.

Postby Judy » January 16th, 2005, 11:53 am

This me, having fun on a cruise to Alaska. Wow think how much I'll have when I'm at my goal !! Oh..I haven't set a goal yet I guess I'd better do that. Hard to think ahead that far. But I would have to say around
150 lbs would be good. That means I have a total of...hmmm big math here ..130 lbs to release..( I like to say release, cuz times when you loose something you find it!)

Judy
Regular Member - #80 Club

hi

Postby NikkiNix » January 16th, 2005, 12:57 pm

Hi Judy,

First of all I want to say welcome. You already look great and I bet your gonna even be more beautiful when it's all over. You hold your weight well I did the math as well and you don't even look close to 280lbs. If that is wrong I apoligize. I love when people post their pictures because it's nice to put a face to a name. I wish more people would do it. I to plan on going on a cruise next year for my anniversay with my hubby but I think we will go somewhere a little less chilli, maybe the Bahama's. Keep on shakin it girl. If you have tough days remember to read old posts, the elevator section is good, and remember you want to prove all them naysayers wrong! You can do it.

Nikki
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nite Izes » January 16th, 2005, 1:47 pm

hello Judy, welcome and it's so nice to see you. Stick to the program and it will work.
(303)285/208/140
start date: 3/27/04
BMI=55.4 New BMI= 38.0
WT Loss= -95/-77
GOALS
√ 1st goal= 250 BMI= 45.7
√ 2nd goal=219 BMI= 39.9
3rd goal = 191 BMI= 34.9
4th goal = 163 BMI= 29.8
5th goal = 140 BMI= 25.6
Nite Izes
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » January 16th, 2005, 4:10 pm

Hi there, Judy ~

It's so nice to meet you and to see your great smile. It does look like you are having a good time on your cruise. The next time that you go, you'll be using the swimming pool with confidence.

Leopard Woman has never been on a cruise but lemme tell ya, I LOVE cruisin' through life now as a slender person and so will you, Judy! Keep your eye on the prize. You are on your way now!

P.S. Your husband is very cute - hubba hubba!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Studio