Its Day 1 for me

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Its Day 1 for me

Postby Ria » May 26th, 2004, 9:02 am

Hi Everyone,

Its good to be in a group where everyone share a common goal. I know you all will understand when I say how very afraid I am today. I have been on so many diets before and sadly have failed at all of them while adding extra pounds with each passing year.

It is 11:48am and I have had 2 shakes already. Can't wait for the 3rd.

180/130
Ria
Ria
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby RavenKat » May 26th, 2004, 9:12 am

You GO girl! You've started! (that's a huge step)

The first few days are pretty tough. Drink a lot of water and keep busy. I started on the weekend so I could nap and kill time. ;-)

Keep us posted.

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Welcome Ria

Postby Echo » May 26th, 2004, 5:17 pm

I hope you made it through your first day alright. Breaking old habits can be hard but the results will be wonderful! Drink lots of water and have the approved snacks if you need them and you will reach your goals in no time.

Echo
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

first day again...

Postby tc » July 3rd, 2004, 12:48 am

Okay I started and for a week I did really good!! me and my sister started it together...but then my sister found out she and her husband are going to have a baby...good for them, not so good for me...my sister eats out alot..and she has onlt been off her diet for a week..so that means I have been off my diet for a week, I really need the support...so if any one wants to have simpathy for me and become pen pals..I need all the help I can get :!: :!:
tc

Postby Landylue » July 3rd, 2004, 5:00 am

I used to have a running coach, tc, that was adamant that I not run with anyone else. "Just DO it--alone." He said that when we get used to running with another person, and that person, for whatever reason, stops the program, it will provide a HUGE temptation for us to stop as well. It sounds like that is what happened to you.

You are doing this MF program for yourself, tc--not your sister or anyone else, but for yourself. This forum will be an extraordinary encouagement and support system, but ultimately, you are the only one that can keep you on the program.

It's a new day--a new beginning.

Just DO it--alone.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.