Hulagirl

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » January 11th, 2007, 12:49 pm

The scale is still not moving :x. So here we go with the all MF for 2 days. It better work, I'm tired of seeing the same numbers on the scale.

My stress level has been a little high, as my mother has had a few bad days. She had mini strokes last year and has damage to the part of the brain that deals with short term memory. So she repeats herself , sometimes every 5 minutes. She also doesn't remember taking things and moving them around. So, she'll fold my clothes or the kid's clothes and put them in her own drawers or somewhere else in her room. She also puts the dishes in all kinds of places. She can't help these things , but it is very frustrating when things are lost or misplaced. I can't get mad at her, because I know she is only trying to help, and can't remember doing these things. It's been a really tough thing to deal with for me and my family. But we are handling it as best as we can.

Sheesh, I don't know where that came from, maybe I just needed to let that out so I can get a handle on it! I feel better now! :mrgreen:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby jlaman79 » January 11th, 2007, 12:58 pm

It's very stressful to take care of other family members, especially when they have memory loss issues. Bless you for caring.
Start 285 05/24/06
Current 224
Goal 145???
jlaman79
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » January 11th, 2007, 11:43 pm

Thank you Jlaman79! This situation takes alot of patience, which I have very little of. Thank you for your kind words. :hugblue:

As it turns out, my eating was not good today. I am a stress eater, which is not good in my situation. This was probably one of the worse days I've had since I started MF. I just wanted to eat everything in site.t I was able to semi-control myself and not get totally out of hand. I think dealing with my Mom and my frustration with this plateau just took it's toll on me today. :bricks: As a result, I feel sick to my stomach and totally bloated.

But, alas, tomorrow is another day and I will be fully compliant and back on track. I will not let this one day turn into two, then a week, then a month and so on! The buck stops here! :stickwack: I will get myself back into ketosis once again and keep shakin!
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » January 12th, 2007, 12:20 am

:yeah:

Thought I'd just pos t this guy on my journal. It's makin' me laugh! Just what I need after a hellish day! :yeah:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby bikipatra » January 12th, 2007, 2:13 am

hulagirlfromhawaii wrote::yeah:

Thought I'd just pos t this guy on my journal. It's makin' me laugh! Just what I need after a hellish day! :yeah:

You can do it Kanani! I was uncompliant too yesterday. Not a whole lot but it's like being a little bit pregnant. You are or you aren't. We can both just start shakin' again!
Last edited by bikipatra on January 12th, 2007, 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Taangrl21 » January 12th, 2007, 5:54 am

Its a brand new day Kanani!!! You CAN do it! I love the headbanging smiley!!! Too cute!
Taangrl21

Postby GucciGoo » January 12th, 2007, 6:04 am

Kanani- get with it or I am going to pass you up!!! I'm coming to getcha!!!
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo

Postby kmr » January 12th, 2007, 11:35 am

Kanani,
I'm a TOTAL stress eater too. That's how I ended up like I am now! So I completely understand. Since you're already at a good weight, your body might be fighting itself from losing anymore. Evntually if you stay on plan you will lose more weight if you want to. I'm not suggesting that you keep cheating, but sometimes when people are on diets for a long time and then "shake things up a bit", then go back on plan again the body starts losing weight again. That's why when alot of people start transition or maintenance on M.F. you will notice that most people drop several pounds more below their goal weight. It all has to do with the redistribution of water back into the muscle tissue once you start introducing more carbs back into your system. Whether you decide to start maintaining or continue to lose more weight, I have to reiterate the fact that you already look slender and awesome! :ukulele: But you have to do what makes you happy. I haven't been on the boards that much lately since the new job, but I'll still be here whenever you need me. P.M. anytime you want. Keep up the great work my Hawaiian sista! :hug:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » January 13th, 2007, 12:53 pm

Thanks Biki and Deb , for your encouragement and support! It's always great to know my girls here on the forum will be here for me no matter what!

Hey Stormy! Bring it on girl!! Bring it on!!! :mrgreen:

KMR! You always know what to say that helps my head get back on straight. Thank you my friend!

(As I take a deep breath....) You guys are the best! That's why coming to the forum everyday is soooo dang important. It's during these times that it helps the most to be here! Mahalo (Thank you!) :hug:

I am on track an fighting through this. I decided that I will get to 125 right now for my goal, and see how I look. I will leave my ticker at 120 as my goal for now and determine what to do when I get to 125. !!

OH, Yeah!!! I am back and ready to kick some butt!!! :deadhorse: (My own of course! :mrgreen: )
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby kmr » January 13th, 2007, 1:37 pm

Oh yeah.......Look out world!!! Kanani is back in action!!!

GO KANANI! :whoohoo: GO KANANI! :bighug: GO KANANI! :ukulele:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby Karli » January 13th, 2007, 2:00 pm

Hi, Kanani :). Good to read you and I am prepared to witness your booty kickin' in action :).

Cheers,
Karli
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » January 13th, 2007, 7:57 pm

YES!! I'm back and having a great Saturday! Thank you kmr and Karli! :hug:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » January 16th, 2007, 1:35 pm

I've been doing good these past few days so I hope to be on track to see the scale move in the right direction for roll call. After a dissapointing weigh in this past week, I am ready for some good news on the scale! :exercise:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby bikipatra » January 16th, 2007, 2:45 pm

hulagirlfromhawaii wrote:I've been doing good these past few days so I hope to be on track to see the scale move in the right direction for roll call. After a dissapointing weigh in this past week, I am ready for some good news on the scale! :exercise:

You can do it!!! :D
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » January 18th, 2007, 10:37 am

Hugs Biki!

I didn't get on forum yesterday. I had a really bad stomach ache. I don't know if it was food poisoning or something, cause my oldest son was sick too. He had to stay home from school. Hmmmmm. What did I eat for my L&G on Tuesday? Still feeling a little queezy in the tummy, but much better than yesterday.
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal