how do i do this?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

how do i do this?

Postby pinkgeek » March 14th, 2004, 12:53 pm

Hi all!

I have been lurking here for over a month and still have not placed an order. I have been "too busy." I'm sure you all know how that guys....stressed and frightened to fail is more like it. Also, I have tried everything and won't stick to anything at all, so my husband is a lil burned on the excitement of yet another diet. Anyhoo...I think I want to at least give this a week or two, but I am not sure how to do the diet. I called Nancy and we have been playing phone tag, so I thought I would post a message. First, what should I order if I want to do I guess what is known as the full fast? Also, what is the general cost? When should I re-order so as not to run out? I did the read the FAQ, but this is probably my last ditch effort to losing the rest of my weight, so I thought some direct advice might be in order. Please let me know. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
pinkgeek
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » March 14th, 2004, 1:15 pm

Hi there,
Terry and Nance are in church today and might be away from their phones. If you left a msg, they'll be getting back to you later today.

We like to see people try the plan for 30 days to see the maximum results. Just a week on the program isn't long enough to really see the benefits.

There's 2 and 4 weeks starter packs now, which is an easy way to get started. Send us an email or give us a call BEFORE you order, so we can give you the promo code for $25 off your first order. Once you place your order, you can't get this discount.

If you'd like Terry and Nancy as your health advisors, click on the MakeMeThinner.com link at the top of this page, or the picture. Click on "Shop Now" on the menu to the left to register and place your order.

Hold off ordering till you talk to Terry if you're still unsure on which plan and products to order. He'll cover everything for you when you talk to him.

We're glad you have you on the forum.
All the best,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Come on in.