How do these compare?

Questions/Comments about Joint Health Products.

How do these compare?

Postby Diet Diva » January 30th, 2005, 12:04 pm

Hi folks,

I'd like to get some feedback from those of you that have tried the chocolate Joint Health shakes. How does the taste compare to say, the Dutch Chocolate?

I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Diet Diva
:D
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby Nancy » February 11th, 2005, 9:54 pm

Chocolate Joint Health is the way to go, in my opinion.

Unca's out right now or he would tell you his pick is Chocolate, too.

I think it is very close to tasting the same, it needs to be shaken up a bit more than the regular MF 55 or MF 70 Dutch Chocolate formula to blend it.

When I weighed over 200, I used 1-2 of the Joint Health shakes and 1-2 of the Women's Health shakes per day - choc flave all the way.

When my hip is really keeping me awake due to excessive hiking or walking in heels, I have 2 a day for several days and then drop back to 1 a day for a while. It is effective.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » February 12th, 2005, 11:23 am

I enjoy the choco joint health. I did order some "niller", but I wasn't a big fan of it, but never have cared too much for vanilla.

I've had it nearly every day for, must be, nearly 2 years now and i'm still not sick of it. In fact, it's still a bit of a treat to shake one up and something I look forward to every day.

After adding some of the Davinci's Peanut Butter syrup for the first time the other day, i'm sure if I ever did get tired of the taste, there'd be an endless amount of flavorings I could add to perk it up.

I still usually have 2 a day. I might be able to cut back to 1 a day now, but I enjoy them and know they're also "good stuff" and giving me extra nutrients also.

Happy Shakin'
:cheers:
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby bikipatra » May 24th, 2007, 4:06 am

I think the chocolate joint health shake is sweeter than any of the other chocolate shakes. It just is for me. I love it!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby ladyhawke » May 24th, 2007, 5:10 am

Nancy wrote:When my hip is really keeping me awake due to excessive hiking or walking in heels, I have 2 a day for several days and then drop back to 1 a day for a while. It is effective.

Those pesky heels will do it every time for me too, when I am trying to look sexy there is a big price to pay! ;)
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Joint Health