How is everyone doing?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

How is everyone doing?

Postby LUVZHUZKYZ » January 6th, 2004, 9:18 am

I need some encouragment! :x
Can everyone post how much they have lost to date and when they started?
:-P
kEEP SHAKIN~ LUVZ
197.5/195/130
Female; 5' 2''
muscular ex dancer 41yo
One single step begins a journey~
LUVZHUZKYZ

Postby Maggie » January 6th, 2004, 10:49 am

Hello Luvz, I know what you mean. It helps to know what others have lost. Medifast works. As of last Friday, I have lost 31 lbs. in 35 days. I have been doing a mix of Modified and Full Fast, mostly modified. I have 3 shakes before 3:30 every day, then Medifast soup and crackers or a meal of meat and vegetable and/or a salad. I fill up on green vegetables or salad. We're all cheering for you. :goteam: Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby LUVZHUZKYZ » January 6th, 2004, 1:29 pm

Hi Maggie
Wow that is incrediable weight loss! :D
Have you exercised at all during that period?
luvz whose drinking boullion with tyme ;)
kEEP SHAKIN~ LUVZ
197.5/195/130
Female; 5' 2''
muscular ex dancer 41yo
One single step begins a journey~
LUVZHUZKYZ

Checkin' in as you requested

Postby Nancy » January 8th, 2004, 3:01 pm

Happy Healthy New You, Luvz ~

I lost 130 pounds in 7 months; have maintained for 11 months.

I started July 16th, 2002. Began transition at the end of February 2003.

I did no exercise when I began. Couldn't. At 258 pounds it was not an easy task!

I exercise now most every day. It is necessary to return your metabolism to a normal state, to tighten and tone, to improve the heart, bone density strength and deal with the STRESSES of life!

Soy Long for Now,
Expecting you to be a big loser, too!

Be encouraged. You are doing the right thing!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Debby » January 12th, 2004, 5:14 pm

Hey LUV Z!

Welcome! You can do it - believe me I know! I am the biggest diet weeney :roll: I usually only make it to day 3 and then head for the taco shop! HOWEVER, I am not proudly on Day 17 - and with a little help from friends (this great support forum!!!) I have lost 15 lbs!

To be honest, I thin in the beginning, I founght the whole "give-up food" thing tooth and nail, but when the cravings hit, I would eat a pickle - I know Mike thinks eating pickles and the like is "weeney behavior - I'm still way proud of him - especially today for reaching the 100 lb mark. The pickles helped. When the hunger got bad, I must admit, I ate about a 1/4 oz of chicken. Now my cravings are gone - the supplemental bars help alot!

We're here for ya!
Debby
Debby

Postby star85 » January 12th, 2004, 6:02 pm

Debby,
It was good to read your post because the way you described yourself sounded like a description of me! I do perfect for about 5 days then cheat then I'll do well for 5 more days then I cheat. I've done this twice so far. Out of the 12 days I've been on this program I've been good for 10 days and cheated on 2 days. I know you really cannot cheat on this program because I have lost 6 lbs. in 5 days on this program, cheated, then the NEXT DAY gained back 4! I was ready to give up all together, but my husband talked me out of it. My problem is, I don't eat for hunger, I eat for comfort. I'm an emotional eater. That's why even though ketosis rids me of hunger pain, I still want to eat, because I never ate due to hunger to begin with! Well hang in there and good luck. Keep us all posted on your progress. It will help inspire me to stay on plan. I was always thin and ate what I wanted, then once I turned 30 I exploded!! My husband told me I have to work harder now, because my metabolism isn't the same as it was when I was younger. He said I should lose the wait now because as I get older it's not going to get any easier and I might just keep gaining weight each year that goes by. I already gained 85 lbs. in the last almost 3 yrs.!!
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Return to Weight Loss