I'm Here!!

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

I'm Here!!

Postby supermom » September 26th, 2006, 1:58 pm

I have gotten several pm's lately asking where I have been. I am here, and I am okay. I have been having some computer problems, and I use the one at work when I can. Yep, I am working part time now. I am in my last semester of nursing school. YAY!!! I am still not doing MF. I posted a while back about some issues with my blood work. It is still not getting any better. I have been doing my own "thing", but the blood is still not good. So, I don't think the doc can blame it on the vlc MF diet anymore. I am having another panel done at the end of the week. I am tempted to start back anyway. Good news, I haven't gained a pound back. The bad news, I haven't lost anymore either. So, I guess I will probably do okay when I get to transition and maintenance. Thanks all ya'll for careing. Keep up the good work everyone. Like my new avatar?? That is the photo taken for my license. I still can't believe I am this close to being a licensed health care professional!!!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby JeepGirl » September 26th, 2006, 4:18 pm

I LOVE your new photo~~I had ot look at the name cause I didnt know who it was!! :shock: You be smoking Momma!!

YAY @ your last semester as well as not gaining anything back! That is awesome. Hope the panel goes well this go-a-round!

Huggs~~Reginia
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby DogMa » September 29th, 2006, 12:15 pm

Laurie,

Good news about maintaining, at least. I hope they figure out the problem soon (or it resolves on its own). It sure doesn't sound like it's the Medifast, though.

Take care, and let us know what happens.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby kmr » September 29th, 2006, 2:37 pm

Good to hear from you supermom! I must have missed your post about your bloodwork, but I'm happy to hear you're doing well. Wishing you all the best with completing nursing school. All your hard work will be a sacrifice that you and your family will benefit from greatly in many different ways after you graduate. It' definitely worth all the hard work. Good luck! :D
kmr
Preferred member

Postby supermom » September 29th, 2006, 8:51 pm

Thanks ya'll!! Had some follow up work done today. Won't have the results for a couple days, but I have pretty much made up my mind that I would be okay going back on the MF. Robin, you are right. It doesn't sound like that is the problem.

School is going so much better this semester. I have had 3 exams so far and the lowest grade has been a 94. I don't know why, but I am just so much more relaxed this semester. I am just not stressed out about it at all.

The job is great. I really like the unit and I love the patients. Oncology is DEFINITELY my bag!!

Take care everyone, and keep up the good work.
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby kmr » September 30th, 2006, 5:08 am

You know you're in the home stretch supermom and you are going to do it! That's probably why you're so relaxed this semester. It takes a very special type of person (emotionally) to work in Oncology. That's great that you have found a specialty that you enjoy. All the best and I'm glad you're able to go back on M.F. :D
kmr
Preferred member

Return to What's Shakin'