Help

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Help

Postby pandasmom » August 4th, 2006, 12:44 pm

Ok so here I am.. I have been on this for almost 4 months now... i have already lost 45 lbs .. i do not weight but once a month I no how do i do that.. Some people ask me.
well the darling hubby takes the scale and gives it to me once a month. So i will weigh again this next tuesday...

but here is my problem
maybe not a real problem but today i feel down or some thing i dont no what it is...

I have as i said lost 45 lbs and 30 1/2 inches... I have gone from wearing a 3X top and i can now get into a Extra large tee shirt and top. SO i am losing and can see it..

i just feel this lat month has been slow or not being able to see as much happen.. I dont no why

hubby says its time to walk or to exercise...
Did any one else find that they didnt seem to do any thing so they started exercising and it helped????

I WILL NOT GIVE U"P dont worry. I love this. .I have never felt so good and never done any thing to lose weight that worked so well...
So I will keep at it for sure............

Just venting or seeing if any one else came across this problem...

thanks for listening.
have a great weekend
Terri
Terri
pandasmom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby MARIE » August 4th, 2006, 1:01 pm

My only thought is that we have all been there. I was feeling abit down last week--even though I am losing, sometimes I just want to be at the end! It will come, and know that there will be peaks and valleys on this road, but come here and we will all support and encourage you!

You have done GREAT so far...truly an inspiration to us newer folks.

:you:
MARIE
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Aerie » August 4th, 2006, 1:10 pm

First off wait until you actuallyget on the scale on Tuesday and see. Secondly as you get smaller every pound you lose is a larger percentage of the total you. You're doing great put those negative thoughts aside. 8)
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mike » August 4th, 2006, 2:14 pm

Exercise will help. My loss slowed alot, but I haven't been exercising regularly.
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Jan » August 4th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Hmmmm,
Sometimes excercise helps ... it always does in the long run...but you may see a bump up weight wise when you begin. Muscle of course weighs more than fat but our muscles also tend to retain a bit of fluid when we start working them. In time it will all even out. Remember to start very slowly and see how it goes. Our bodies adjust as we go along so your body just may be readjusting. Remember we're in it for the "long haul" so don't get toooo impatient. I know this is hard!!! You will part with those pounds... it's just up to your own body. Concentrate on the pounds that are gone and just keep going. You'll make it. :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.