HELP!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

HELP!!!

Postby Buckiiz » February 19th, 2004, 5:30 pm

I am at a standstill. I haven't cheated on this diet and am not losing. In fact, I've gained 5 pounds. I am drinking my water, so I know that's not it. I'm getting very, very discouraged. I eat lean meat and green beans for my one meal, and I take my supplements accordingly. What am I doing wrong??? I want to give it all up when this happens!
Buckiiz

Postby ErikaEastwood » February 19th, 2004, 5:35 pm

How long have you been on the program? Dont give up yet, they say to give the program 30 days so if it hasnt been that long then dont give up yet! I just started last Thursday so its been a week for me and I only lost 6lbs which wasnt as much as I expected but im gonna go ahead and see what happens the rest of the month. Hang in there!
ErikaEastwood
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » February 20th, 2004, 8:37 am

Buckiiz:

I need more information in order to help. Please post the following:

--start date
--a rundown of your daily routine (including how much water you intake, as well as any other liquids)
--any exercise you do

Thanks!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Re: HELP!!!

Postby explorthis » February 20th, 2004, 9:23 am

Buckiiz wrote:I am at a standstill. I haven't cheated on this diet and am not losing. In fact, I've gained 5 pounds. I am drinking my water, so I know that's not it. I'm getting very, very discouraged.

Marilyn, good mornig to you.. I looked back at your prior posts, and see you began on or around 1/24. Tomorrow would mark 4 weeks. I also see you posted on 2/3 that you had lost 13# in 10 days, and felt a tremendous amount of energy.

Now you have all of a sudden gained 5 pounds back?

Like Jeanette said, we really need a rundown of your "daily-Medifast-life"
Are you taking any Meds?

If you are true as you state, other than a "Woman issue" coming up, I am not sure how you could gain back 5#......

Something is awry...

Let us know.

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » February 21st, 2004, 12:31 am

Yup, we MUST have more info. Unless you have rocks in your pockets, this sounds weird but you know, Mama said there'd be days like this.

My brother drops several pounds, goes for many days with no drops, sometimes is up a pound and then BLAM! Dumps several pounds. Our bodies give it up when they are ready and not before IF we do the right thing every day in every way (weigh), we will reach our goals! Medifast works.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss