Help!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Help!

Postby swedish » January 18th, 2004, 10:54 am

Hello everyone. I am new to this board and after reading a month's worth of posts, decided to join in. I've been on the Medifast program since 1/2/04 and am doing well. I have 100+ pounds to lose but I know with God's help and determination I can become healthy! I am having one problem, though, and wondered if anyone had any advice. I love bouillon, but every time I've had 1 cup, I experience diarrhea so bad that it incapacitates me for a couple hours. After this happened at work the first time, I stopped drinking it there, but even at home, it happens every time. Has anyone else experienced the same thing? What to do? Thanks! Swedishgirl
swedish

Postby finalstraw » January 18th, 2004, 11:55 am

Welcome Swedish,

I think you will do well, I too am counting on God and this board to help me this. I just started so can't give any advice, just wanted to say Hello. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 18th, 2004, 12:10 pm

Hi Swedish and welcome,
Many people love being able to have bullion for a treat, and it can be a big help to fill in those times between meals. If you want to experiment (at home) try the usual remedies such as Immodium or Pepto. Hopefully you'll find these will give temporary relief and enable you to keep having your bullion.

If anyone has continued diarrhea using the Medifast products, you want to be sure that you're not lactose intolerant. This can become a serious problem over time, and can hinder your weight loss. There are low lactose and no lactose products available, if you find you have this problem.

Keep shakin'
:cheers:
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Come on in.