Help Me

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Help Me

Postby Onefortyeight » March 8th, 2008, 9:47 pm

I've ordered 4 weeks of medifast. I'm 50 and have fought weight my whole life. I had gastric bypass surgery, got skinny very fast and have since gained my weight back 5 years later. I want a kick start to get thin again and now I think I finally know better on how to monitor it, or do I?
sighhhhh help me.
Onefortyeight

Postby Mike » March 8th, 2008, 10:38 pm

Welcome to this great forum. I, for one, know exactly where you are my friend. I gained back 50 before finding this program and its been great. I still struggle to lose it all, but I haven't regained.

Make sure you register (little button on the bottom right) and you can utilize all areas of this forum. You can also check my story in the jounrlas and see that this program works for folks like "us".

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby rodeomom » March 9th, 2008, 10:01 am

I, too, have fought the weight battle all my life. Never had the surgery, but wished I had the money to do it. Medifast really saved my life, not because the of the fat, but because I was close to suicide I was so deep in depression over my weight.

You HAVE to have your head in the game!! YOU have to do this for YOU! The good news is, that if you do the program 100% it cannot fail. There will be hard times, but that is what we are here for.

You came to the right place.
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Joy » March 13th, 2008, 11:51 am

YOU CAN DO IT - THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF US WHO HAVE BEEN AT THE STARTING POINT YOU ARE NOW

Welcome - may I suggest that you just take one day at a time and focus on your health each day. Trying to loose weight fast may get it off, but it is the time you spend changing the habits that lead to the weight gain that will give you the results that last.

welcome to you and warmest wishes for success
joy
Joy
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.