Help!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Help!

Postby Brandigirl » January 11th, 2007, 8:41 pm

Hi everyone!
This is only my second post but I read everyday for inspiration. I have been on MF for one week now. I have been following the plan religiously and have not cheated once. When I weighed in today I was still 227. I have not lost a single pound. How is this possible? I'm so frustrated. I've been drinking my water and everything. Isn't the first week when you lose the most weight? Has anyone ever heard of or experienced this? I need some encouragement. Thanks.
Brandigirl

Postby electra000 » January 11th, 2007, 9:45 pm

Hi, sorry you are having a hard time. Why don't you post your schedule and the meals you having. Maybe someone can advise you of something you need to do differently. :)
electra000
Preferred member

Postby sidrah » January 11th, 2007, 9:54 pm

I wouldn't sweat it. Give it another week and you'll see how weird things can happen overnight, sometimes. You might notice other things like looser clothing if not a drop in weight right off the bat.

If you are following it all, you are getting in loads of water and limiting your calories, so something's gotta happen. The less you need to lose overall, the more slowly it might go. I am not sure that is the case for you, but your body is still adjusting to things, so give it some more time.

For your sanity, perhaps posting what you eat will help you see it and get some feedback at the same time.

Don't give up hope! You can do it.
Don't really care as long as everything's better than yesterday was...

@}---- @}---- @}---- @}----
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » January 11th, 2007, 9:57 pm

What they said. :) Definitely post what you eat and when. It's definitely odd to not lose anything the first week, but my guess is there's a good explanation somewhere in there.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby nickieluv » January 12th, 2007, 10:30 am

I know how discouraging no loss can be. My second week I actually GAINED and boy did that tick me off. Don't do what I did, though - don't go off plan. It WILL work and there are many, many people here who can tell you about times they were stuck for what felt like forever, and then suddenly there was a week where they lost like 2 pounds a DAY or something crazy like that. Have faith!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Amber » January 12th, 2007, 12:24 pm

Drink your water!
Drink your water!
Drink your water!

& have patience~
Amber

Goal Met November 1, 2006
#44, 23 weeks
Amber
Preferred Member - #40 Club