Help me please

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Help me please

Postby radhamurali » June 21st, 2004, 12:38 pm

hi,

I'm new to this diet and doing great. Next week i'm going on a vacation to India for 2 months and will be back on aug end and i can't carry much supplements too. I don't want to gain the weight i lost. I'm a pure vegetarian and don't eat meat/fish and egg. Could anyone please advice me.

I'm taking 1 shake per day for 2 months.

Please help me. I'm worried too much and confused.
radhamurali

Postby Unca_Tim » June 21st, 2004, 3:32 pm

Hi Radha,
Are you going to visit friends, family, or relatives? Some of our members here have traveled overseas and mailed their packages ahead of time. Is it possible for you to do so, and pick them up when you arrive?

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Landylue » June 21st, 2004, 5:29 pm

Wow, two months! That would, indeed, be a lot of supplement packets to throw in a suitcase, even at one a day. Can you divide the packets up between different members of your family, or are you traveling alone? I suppose the only suggestion I would have is to stay on a high protein/low carb diet while you are in India so you won't have to go through the withdrawal from carbs again when you return.

I'm sorry, as you can tell I don't have a wonderful solution to your problem, but where there's a will, there's a way, Radha. I wish you the best of luck while you are home, and hope that you'll have the opportunity to write us from there and let us know how you are doing.

Congratulations on doing so well on your fast, and I want to encourage you to make the best of a difficult situation for just awhile, and jump right back on the train to Thinville when you return.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » June 21st, 2004, 6:18 pm

Howdy,

If you don't have relatives or friends there in India to send a package to as suggested above, I would check with the hotels I'm staying at as to their policy of accepting mail. You could then perhaps get a friend here at home to send you packages to your hotels if you have a definite trip agenda. If you don't have a definite agenda, perhaps you could instruct your friend where and when to send the packages to you in India via email which most hotels allow access to these days. If you don't have a friend here willing to do that, perhaps you could check the hotel's concierge to see if they could assist by having you send the package in care of them for you. Being a vegetarian I can see puts you in quite a spot. I hope you find a workable solution, and have a great trip! :thumbsup:

Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Weight Loss