hello

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

hello

Postby Keri » January 28th, 2005, 11:09 am

Hi everyone! I am just beginning medifast today. Halfway through the day and still doing ok! I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 beautiful children - a daughter who is 3 and a son who is 1 1/2. I have a very loving and supportive husband. We will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary in June so I am hoping to get close to my goal by then (60 lbs). I am 32 and was never overweight until I quit my job to stay at home and raise our children. I find myself snacking and binging all day long. I have tried many different weight loss plans but quickly become frustrated by the slow weight loss and return to my old ways. As a teenager and even in my 20's I thought I was fat and obsessed about my weight. What I wouldn't give now to look like I did then! One thing I have now that I never had before is confidence in myself. If I can be confident and self assured at a size 20 - look out world when I reach a size 8!!!! I look forward to developing friendships through the support forums and hope to find the support to keep me on track. I really hope that this time I will achieve my goal.

Keri
Keri
First Post

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » January 28th, 2005, 11:23 am

Welcome aboard Keri! :wave:

You're gonna get to your goal so fast it's gonna amaze you. Just stick to the plan, and drink LOTS of water! The first three days are the toughest but I had 6 shakes for the first 5 days during my weight loss stage, and it got me through just fine. I've never felt better, and probably never looked better. It's doable. Believe me, I did it. Go for it girl! :kool:

A MF Pal,
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » January 28th, 2005, 11:28 am

Hi Keri and Welcome!

You have found a great support forum. Everyone here is very nice and helpful, they will kick you in the butt when you need it and comfort you when you need that as well.

I have been on MF for 2-1/2 weeks and am extremely happy I found MF and with the results so far.

The first 3 days are the hardest, but hang in there you will get through them and be at that goal in no time.

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.