Hello!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hello!!

Postby Crystal » October 24th, 2004, 3:25 pm

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Crystal, and I am starting Medifast on Monday, 10/25. I am a homeschooling mom to four incredible children (ages 7 mos, 2yrs, 4yrs and 5yrs).

I weigh 160 lbs now, and have set a goal weight of 120 lbs. Before my children came along, I was at my goal weight. However, during my first pregnancy six years ago I managed to put on about 70 lbs. My youngest is now 7 months old, and I am ready to reclaim my body and my health!

After each pregnancy, it would take me about one year or so to bring my weight down to 140 lbs. But then I would get pregnant again before I could lose the remaining 20 lbs. This time, my weight seems to have stalled here at 160 lbs. My doctor says not to worry, and to be happy with a loss of 1-2 lbs per week. I told myself that there has to be a better way, so I started looking around on the internet for something different, and found Medifast. I think that Medifast will be just the thing to help me finally reach my goal of 120 lbs.

After reading your posts, I am excited by the possibilities! I can't wait to start!!
Crystal
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby susan » October 24th, 2004, 5:37 pm

hi crystal;
you have chosen well this is the last time you will haft to worry about your wt, because if you stick with it you will succsed ,good luck

susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » October 24th, 2004, 7:07 pm

welcome crystal! :wave:

You sound like a successful dieter with experience, and a BUSY Mom! This plan has THE FASTEST loss rate there is I believe! All you have to do is follow it! Let us know when you start! Happy to meet you!

A MF Pal,
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby explorthis » October 24th, 2004, 8:20 pm

four incredible children (ages 7 mos, 2yrs, 4yrs and 5yrs)

Crystal WELCOME to the last weight loss program you will ever embark on! Glad you’re with us. Come often for support, and help. We have been through it all. Very doubtful anything you are wondering, has not been discussed here one-way or another.

One tiny question… WHEN DO YOU SLEEP? Yikes, my hat is off to you. I have 2 girls, and they take the life right out of me (all for the good though) I could not even imagine your schedule… WOWOW…

Again, Welcome.

Medifast works I promise!

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » October 25th, 2004, 12:03 pm

Hello and welcome, Crystal ~

We are glad to have you join us on the journey to improved health. It is great that you are determined to reclaim your health and to get into shape for keeping up with your busy household.

As a former teacher, I know that your days are filled with cramming and planning your school lessons as well as all the regular household activites that a young mother faces. Our hats are off to you!

I think that you'll find that Medifast will make it easy for you to grab a quick healthy drink that will energize you and help you to keep up with your busy kiddos!

Shake on!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby faithchild » October 25th, 2004, 4:31 pm

Hello Crystal and welcome!!

I'm a newbie also at this wonderful forum, I'm sure you'll find it most helpful and informative. Welcome aboard :cleader:
faithchild

Return to Come on in.