Hello, I'm new too...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hello, I'm new too...

Postby msmac0905 » December 28th, 2004, 3:50 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Felicia. I ordered my MF and am anxiously waiting for it's arrival. I am a 33 year old female, 5'8" 2?? lbs. (will weigh in Sunday 12/1) I have 1 child, a girl in pre-school, she's 3 1/2

Have struggled with my weight my entire life. Weight problem started as a child. In my late 20's I discovered aerobics and weightlifting. I was in the best shape of my life, then I got pregnant. My Coca-Cola bottle shape turned into a Kool-Aid Pitcher!! :shock: I've been struggling w/the weight ever since the birth of my daugther. I gained 60 lbs during my pregnancy. I managed to get down to pre-baby weight and loose 25 lbs last year on WW, but have gained most back. My goal is to get back to that pre-baby weight again.

I have read alot of the entries and you all are doing so very well. I'm ready to be a loser again, but for life this time. Looking forward to corresponding w/you all.

Let's get shakin'!!!
msmac0905

Postby Nancy » December 28th, 2004, 5:57 pm

msmac0905 ~

Welcome to you, Felicia! You are motivated and what a perfect time to begin a new year with a great goal before you. We are confident that you will lose those 60 pounds and return to a Coke bottle shape. BTW, loved your description of the Kool Aid Pitcher. Been there only I didn't have that silly grin on my porky face!

Be sure to drink :water: plenty of water and if you get hungry during those first few days on the program, it is perfectly fine to have an extra shake or two so there is no need to worry about hunger.

:cheers: Here's to your success!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby RavenKat » December 29th, 2004, 6:44 am

Hey Felicia! Welcome!

I laughed when I read the Kool - Aid comment :lol: We all know what THAT feels like.

Like Nancy says, the first few days can be tough, so keep your mind occupied. I'm sure your daughter will help with that! ;)

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.